General Election 2020 Hub

ROD ROD ROD

Our man is 9 votes ahead. Think the surplus to be distributed is around 1500 or so.

:hot_face:

I love that phrase at election time when it actually doesn’t matter a jot. He could be at home in bed and it won’t make an ounce of difference to the result. It’s not like the Crystal Maze where the candidates have to go into the inflatable dome and grab surplus votes.

19 Likes

Does Aontu on 1.9% of the national vote mean they don’t get any state funding for the next election cycle? Is the target still 2%?

2 Likes

Sure. But who would you have on instead?

It’s akin to incoming champions Leicester giving out that all the analysts are ex ManU and Liverpool players.

I hope that analogy was accessible enough for you.

2 Likes

yes that is gas alright, completely outside their control

D’Arcy is 180 ahead of Kehoe in Wexford.

Wadding will take Howlin over the top I’d say, then Howlin will have a small surplus.

All depends on whether Sheehan can take Byrne ahead of Verona Murphy.

Michael McGrath scrapes home. Cunt.

Not enough fanny for lise

A little bit of Peader must regret leaving SF he’d have been in line for a ministerial seat were SF to go in and he was still there

1 Like

Sheehan will probably transfer more favourably to Browne. Where Carthys votes go could completely turn it upside down

Gender quotas being discussed now. Parties met the quotas and still not happy.

Gentlemen Simon elected but no shoulder high celebrating. McGrath gets fucked up in the air even though he didn’t make the quota.

1 Like

The women the bigger parties threw in were fodder for the most part

1 Like

Count centres are roaster paradise.

3 Likes

Simon is a very boring man though

Thats the future party leader they’re lifting

At least the Manchester United and Liverpool pundits would be introduced as ex Manchester United and Liverpool players. Howlin and Prone were on together for an hour this morning without any mention of the former being Bertie Ahern’s former adviser. I hope you can understand the distinction.

That must have been after brunch

Bertie himself was on as an analyst on RTE radio around 5.30!

It’s over ye will get it off FG slops, our point was made on first preference.