General Election 2020 Hub

Labour.

The West Limerick mafia making a show of Limerick county as usual.

1 Like

Frankie is a man of the people. Played rugger for Thomond I think and soccer for Northside.

must see what age Dick is. I know he played midfield for Crotta ONeills in the 1979 Kerry senior hurling final and had a howler at full back for Ireland in rugby around that time too, whatever age that would make him

Kerry cunts

1 Like

Been a bad Day for many of the leading lights of the repeal campaign

Like most Limerick people a bit of a mongrel. Sure your pal Leddin for the Greens has Labour and Fine Gael lineage

I wish these Wexford counts could be done in vote rather than alphabetical order.

1 Like

Neither FF or Labour deemed him good enough. He’s a clown.

1 Like

Incredible drama here in the racecourse.

Our man is fighting like a demon here @Copper_pipe

Could well be a recount. O’Donovan’s rumoured surplus is over 3k which would then come into play.

Come on ROD lad.

We’re at the joe canning standing over the free stage.

2 Likes

He ain’t my pal… He’s my pal’s pal.

Go fuck yourself pal this is SF country now!

He must have missed the SF MP they had on for a couple of hours.

This is ROD country.

Another independent waster.

1 Like

His tweet was just after midday before Chris Hazzard was on.
N
As a general point, it’s gas seeing the likes of Terry Prone, Gerard Howlin, Lucinda Creighton and Michael McDowell being trotted out as neutral panelists.

Wadding got 1116 first preferences. She was carried by the wave of transfers so they could end up all over the place. Possibility for plenty of ineligible transfers too.

Hung Dail.

Mike Cubbard (Ind) has vowed he will contest the next general election, as he bows out of the 2020 race in Galway West on the fifth count.
The current Mayor of Galway, Cllr Cubbard said that aged 34, he still has a political future in national politics.
The Westside-based politician garnered 2,676 first preferences, and finished with 2,907 and these votes will now be redistributed.
In the race to be first elected, Éamon Ó Cuív (FF) is just three votes ahead of Mairéad Farrell (SF) (8,893 versus 8,904) but both are shy of the 10,057 quota.
Noel Grealish is on 8,616, with Catherine Connolly (Ind) in fourth place 48 votes ahead of Hildegarde Naughton (FG) in the five-seater.

Seats: 5
Electorate: 104,825
Total Poll: 60,764
Spoiled: 423
Total valid poll: 60,341
Quota: 10,057

FIFTH COUNT
Transfer of McNelis 1,593 votes

Cuív, Éamon Ó (FF): +68 (8,893)
Farrell, Mairéad (SF): +90 (8,904)
Grealish, Noel (Ind): +75 (8,616)
Connolly, Catherine (Ind): +253 (6,028)
Naughton, Hildegarde (FG): +218 (5,885)
Kyne, Seán (FG): +132 (5,477)
Crowe, Ollie (FF): +74 (5,384)
O’Reilly, Pauline (Green): +287 (4,098)
Ó Tuathail, Niall (Soc Dem): +264 (4,057)
Cubbard, Mike (Ind): +105 (2,097) ELIMINATED
Cubbard’s 2,097 votes to be distributed
Non-transferable: 27