General Election 2020 Hub

Couldn’t hurt.

@ChairmanDan is having an awful few months. Anyone know how it got so bad for him

If we go again I can see sf running north of 60 candidates and at least 50 of them been elected

I’ll be tuning in to Pat Kenny for the first time in my life today.

1 Like

Pat will probably take the day off :grinning:

Dara Calleary lifting his skirts for SF live on Morning Ireland. Another FF voice getting fairly comfortable with FF/SF about 48 hours of saying otherwise adamantly…

1 Like

He has always been a complete oddball

I’m referring to the IRA/SF crew here. Take a bit of time to read what I posted. @anon61878697 talking about opposition and 2025.

2 Likes

SFF will dominate Irish politics for a generation

1 Like

Depends. If they get onto bed with ff, it could be short lived

It’ll make for an interesting coalition. Both waiting to knife each other. Sf need to take housing. And let Pearse at the insurers (is that under finance). If they made progress on those 2 things then the country would elect them forever.

3 Likes

Really?

Why are SF worried about FG? They are miles apart in ideology & SF ran an election on policies which were the opposite to FG.

The new bedfellow is FF & Martin. Can’t be any worse than Arlene & DUP.

1 Like

Apparently so. Is there 17 seats across the Cork constituencies?

Lift his skirt? He’s from Mayo. Would he not just wait outside the jacks for them and smack them hard on the arse as they go by?

Who’s worried? i’m merely pointing out that politics is about compromise and Leo could work with SF on policy issues.

They ( SF ) have won an election on the premise of running FG out of Power and solving all existing issues.
Mary Lou & Co need to forget Leo and concentrate on placing Micheal over her knee and reddening his arse.

SF have a chance to eradicate FF now and the silly Failers are so ravenous for power they can’t smell the smoke off the hot pan.

1 Like

Pat Kenny reckons is Topsy the donkey was up for election for SF they would have got in

1 Like

An awful dig at FG

Surely Sinn Fein will go in for 6 months, collapse the government on some silly issue, have another election and gain another 15 seats.

1 Like