General Election 2020 Hub

That would be sensational :ronnyroar:

1 Like

We have to be patiest. There’s a bit of work to do before we get our free house. They have to identify them and take them off the likes of @Julio_Geordio first.

1 Like

Its not houses TFK needs its a new server

1 Like

Should I be handing in my notice and going on the dole or will I be rewarded for working?

A traffic cone could have repealed the 8th.
It was just the way the wind was blowing

1 Like

I think I make it that FG will get 36 or 37.

Edit: 35 or 36.

A FF traffic cone would have prevented the referendum taking place …

So all 3 main parties within a handful of seats of each other?

1 Like

Not with the landslide and relative lack of acrimony that was achieved I think.

A majority of SF voters want tax cuts rather than increased public spending. So it’ll be tax cuts, free childcare, increased social welfare, free houses and a best in class health service.

The Apple tax money will cover it all.

3 Likes

He could always rejoin the Beverly Hillbillies

No it’s a landslide for SF and FFG have been obliterated, keep up mate.

The Greens dun alright as well.

2 Likes

I think there may have been some animosity between Heney and the Haughey’s in the oast

Well he has a transfer coming from Dearey from me. I’m the other end of the constituency but he was the only one that stuck his neck out on an issue up here when the TDs all stayed quiet

2 Likes

FFG shrills don’t like democracy much by the looks of things

2 Likes

From RTE.ie :joy: :joy:

Newly elected Sinn Féin TD Violet Anne Wynn , in Clare, is one of the winners of this election.

She only secured 385 votes in last year’s local elections.

During this year’s campaign Ms Wynn put up just 20 posters, yet secured 10,000 votes.

However she said she was in it to win it.

“I was, yeah I always have that attitude. You know, if you put yourself out there you don’t back down easily you just keep at it until you get to the end.

2 Likes

Wynner alright, Wynner the Shinner.

3 Likes

What an election. No doubt those 10,000 voters couldn’t pick her out of a lineup. A good quality in a Shinner I guess

15 Likes

:joy::joy:Brexit means Brexit

Democracy is great. It means SF now have to deliver the easy solutions they promised.

It’s going to be fascinating to watch perpetual opposition having to grapple with power and make choices.

Things cannot get worse so they are starting from a low threshold.

Just looking at Wicklow and think Donnelly will probably have enough to hold off Andre Doyle for the last seat. He has a healthy cushion and there’s one FG and one FF candidate to be eliminated before it gets to them. Before that even, Joe Behan (Ind ex FF) and John Snell (Ind ex SF) will also have transfer to divvy up.