General Election 2020 Part 2

Sinn Fein: Why do media keep on asking us about our links to IRA. That’s all in our past and these aren’t reasonable questions

Prospective SF Minister: Hold my beer

2 Likes

Up the fucking ra!

the IRA doesn’t exist mate.

Gaffs or Gaffes?

Unionists aren’t just queuing up to join this Republic.

The way you turned on Mary Lou after one hiccup last May. MI5 would have turned you in seconds. The quintessential ‘rastooler

Your refusal to get rid of Leo has seen your party decimated.

2 Likes

Who’s going to be first up against the wall kid?

tans… Many, many tans. @ChairmanDan and @Tim_Riggins better start looking for a house share with Arlene on the mainland.

3 McHugh FG 10920
4 Pringle IND 10755
5 McConalogue FF 10270
6 Gallagher FF 10146
7 O’Donnell IND 7106

O’Donnell is eliminated now. He seems to be quite the, ahem, “colourful character”. From Letterkenny. I can’t find out if he is FF or FG gene pool or anything like that. I’d say his transfers will go all over the place, but should get Pringle elected given he’s also an independent.

Hard to see how he could push both McConalogue and Gallagher over McHugh.

1 Like

Fine Gael are great for free gaffes, there was the Maria Bailey one, then the Verona Murphy one, the Dara Murphy one, the RIC one, the Catherine Noone one…

3 Likes

Mate, SF voters are demanding tax cuts more than any other party and their IRA is solidifying Unionist opposition to a United Ireland.

SF in power could work out very well.

1 Like

They are all fairly certain bar Longford Westmeath, Wicklow and Dublin Bay North.

Emma Louise from the Prime Time debate,
Can you hear me Emma Louise from the Prime Time debate?

4 Likes

Did you not listen to Mary Lou??
Demographics… They’re massive.

FFG support is dying out by the day, leaving SF as the largest party pretty soon… Similarly, Unionists are a dying breed… Only strong in over 65s, as you come down in age it’s all green… The writing is on the wall kid…the same wall you be lined up against.

Border Poll
Border Poll
Border Poll

2 Likes

Maybe wait and see if we’re manacled together as coalition partners before you line me up against the wall.

that’s a very good point mouse… Isnt that link very interesting , the establishment parties that split the island and left nationalists to rot are now living on the over 65s, just like their unionists brethren…

Up the ra!

The 2nd FF candidate in Sligo Leitrim only yieded about two hundred votes more than the leading FG candidate in Sligo Leitrim of the third FF candidates transfers. I think it’s certain that FF are going to lose one of their two seats in Sligo Leitrim. They have been utterly savaged in Connacht and Leinster.

Outside of Cavan and Munster FF are finished.

1 Like

thanks mate.