General Election 2020 Part 2

Ah sure what harm was it really. Almost every Irish person I know loves the odd bit of tax free dodgy dealing if they can get away with it. These were just doing it a higher level.

3 Likes

Micheal doesn’t appear to care about the next election Willie.

In an observation you’d associate with Willie…

Shots Fired…

Fire up the shot of Willie the Glock there.

That famous FF discipline has gone to the dogs.

1 Like

Lovely stuff

Assuming Martin will step down after his 2.5 years and a viscous leadership battle will occur in FF
That’s if the west coast crew don’t heaven against Martin before then

Who will be the players? Little Biffo and O’Callaghan? O’Cuiv will throw his name in to reclaim the glory of the party I’d assume. Callery and McGrath are soft.

O’Callaghan would be interesting for them but hard to see how he would be perceived nationally given his career background and where he’s from.

2 Likes

People of Limerick disappointed🤣 were more devastated with the Dow news today😭

3 Likes

Ocallaghan has shot himself in the foot big time here. He was offered a chance to serve his country in unprecedented times and said no as it doesn’t suit his ego.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he lost his seat

3 Likes

Limerick city has had its snout in the trough for long enough.

2 Likes

Mickey Martin will be lucky to see out the year it would seem. Everyone is seething with him :joy:
From what I know of him I’d imagine Willie is secretly delighted he won’t have to do any extra work

Will be interesting to see.

FG will be gunning to take a second back there anyway. Ryan should be safe now though he has gone into coalition.

Jim doesn’t have the personality for it. He’d be grand in a dull technocratic slot like justice but not as a party leader.

1 Like

If there was a decent candidate Martin would already be gone

He has the Western Mulliance after him, could be a short stay

11 Likes

Given some of the makey uppy jobs they hand out they could surely have come up with one for a Westerner

:grinning::grinning:

Are they two metres apart? Someone get out the tape