General Election 2020 Part 2

FFS sake.

Anything for Jackie Chambers

Update Finance for JC

What the fuck do they want down there. Cork have three senior ministries as it is. Hungry cunts

1 Like

In a news update from the Sligo-Leitrim constituency the bonfires should be lighting about now to celebrate the promotion of Frankeen Feighan to a Junior ministry.
The useless slippery fucker should be fired up on top of it without a second thought.
This is the most useless, unprincipled charlatan to represent this constituency in mortal memory. Promised the electorate of Roscommon-Leitrim heā€™d protect the hospital but when it came to die dog or shite the license he slithered in behind Kenny and condemned the facility to a downgrade.
Whatever about the Rossies they donā€™t forgive or forget and the marked Frankeenā€™s card - fuck off with yourself. Kenny then appointed the now Sligo based idler a SeanadĆ³ir in 2016, some say rewarding loyalty but he probably broke down whinging and crying.
He scrambled across the line in February and is now ā€œa figure of importanceā€ again.

Leo has a lot to answer for by appointing this milk and water man to any office.
And Iā€™m not sore at the overlooking of that other smug, pompous prick MacSharry either.

The seethe is reaching combustion point with me, Iā€™m going for the hard liquor. Grrrrā€¦ Cuntā€¦

17 Likes

Big, fat Colm Brophy rewarded for years of defending the party while sweating profusely on late night political panel debates. Nothing for first time TD Kneel Richmond, the conservative and unionist from Dublin Rathdown.

13 Likes

I actually thought that was a Waterford whispers piss take :flushed:. When was the last time a politician threw his toys out of the pram about one of his party leaders decisions that publically? Theyā€™d usually at least let on they werenā€™t thick

I see the Green TD from Malahide has been appointed to the Department of Rural & Community Development.

2 Likes

Christ but youā€™d despair by times. This Brophy fuckerā€™ll ate 3 carveries a day to keep that girth.
The Greens will want the fat bastard on a treadmill by the weekend.

Edit. What!!!

MĆ­cheĆ”l Martin is already a lame duck FF leader. They all know heā€™s gone in 900 odd days - he canā€™t dangle future promotions in front of them. The jilted donā€™t give a shit now and FF always were a party of hungry fuckers

Very, very cross :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: he sounds like my wife trying to get my youngest lad to go to bed.

1 Like

Iā€™d prefer if his tenure was 90 rather than 900. Iā€™m on my 2nd tumbler of Jameson.
I havenā€™t any thoughts of self-harmingā€¦ Yet!!!

1 Like

Another well built FG chap on with that gowl Cooper now.

Jack chambers mother will look after the credit union portfolio in line with his communion account.

A shower of snollygosters the lot of them.

2 Likes

Youā€™ve missed your vocation pal

1 Like

The very epitome of the word. A tip of my hat Sir.

1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/business/foley-on-tax-defaulter-list-over-ansbacher-1.425671%3Fmode=amp

They must know where the bodies lay.

Can anyone explain the ansbacher thing? All that financial tribunal stuff blended into one for me at the time. All I could really tell you is that Charlie was a crook took money off Ben dunne and bought charvet shirts. Something about planning.