General Election 2020 Part 2

No shit sherlock

Thatā€™s gas from the resident Homophobe.

1 Like

37 SF
11/12 Greens
6 Labour
6 Soc Dems

Solidarity/PBP - 5 Boyd Barrett, Brid Smith, Barry, Kenny, Murphy

IND - Catherine Connolly, Joan Collins, Michael McNamara, Thomas Pringle, Cathal Berry?, Michael Fitzmaurice

Marian Harkin and Matt Shanahan possibly

Carol Nolan and Toibin possibly

76 there at absolute most

Pity Mary louā€™s protĆ©gĆ© dowdall got caged, he could have added to SF tallyā€¦

2 Likes

That sounds about right.

I have Carol Nolan and Toibin as God bothers, I know they are Sinn Fein gene pool

I would too. Strange how Nolan hasnā€™t joined Aontu, Iā€™d say she knows the brand is fairly toxic.

Take some cajoling to get Nolan back

Lowry would go in with the Nazis if he got what he wanted

And the Healy Raes will happily wait to be the last 2 on board.
Their first precondition will be nobody is allowed tackle David Clifford.

1 Like

What about the Limerick county man?

That would put Lowry over ā‚¬100k bracket and heā€™d be in for higher tax payments. Thatā€™d cost another serious lump on a court case when the tax just disappeared before it reached the exchequer

Niall boylan currently having a meltdown on classic hits regarding sinn Feingold and the IRA

ROD is undecided yet as to which way he will align.

Limerick County is his priority and he will fall in with whatever party he feels can do the most for Limerick County and itā€™s people.

ROD ROD ROD

Itā€™s just a Broad Black Brimmer
Ribbons frayed and torn
In a careless whisk of manys about the breeze
An old trench coat thatā€™s all battle stained and worn
And breeches almost threadbare at the knees
A Sam Brown belt with a buckle big and strong
And a holster thatā€™s been empty manys a day (but not for long)
when ireland gets her freedom the one theyā€™ll choose to lead em, will wear the broad black Brimmer of the I.R.A

1 Like

Hopefully he can get something done, as rural Limerick towns and villages are dying other than Adare.

Heā€™s pork barrel but better than some of them. That would have applied to Boxer too, maybe Canney in Galway and Naughten in Roscommon. The real toxic ones would be Grealish and Verona Murphy at the top, then Michael Collins and Lowry, then the Healy Raes and Mattie McGrath.

Get a commitment in writing for the new 60 bed unit in the Regional to be fully operational and staffed and heā€™ll talk to anyone.

1 Like