General Election 2020 Part 2

Myself & @Copper_pipe are already preparing for another election and shore up the vote.

Nothing in this world is a certainty. This is their chance. They need to make this happen.

Burke +2709 Total 11034
Flaherty +2828 Total 11064
Troy +173 Total 10793
Boxer +774 Total 10003

Boxer loses

Mary Lou will hardly give up on Taoiseach for a one seat loss, especially with the popular vote won?

Will ROD try and get a running mate in the next time?

Nah chief. It’s too messy. We go again.

There’s many a slip 'twixt the cup and the lip

They ignored a heap of candidates who they assumed had no hope. Id say there would be some trawling for skeletons done before anothet election

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

This is true.

I’ve heard today on good authority that there was serious Russian interference in this election. They’ve only gone and destabilised another western democracy.
Vladimir Putin… He’s in the RA!

2 Likes

The establishment probably think a second election might be worth a punt and the Mick electorate will give them the correct result in the repechage election similar to an EU referendum.

2 Likes

We may as well leave the posters up.

I’m looking at the Independents for a coalition of the left, I’m discounting the God bothers, the Healy- Raes, Grealish, Lowry and Verona Murphy
Who else?

Eoin O’Broin said they should have run 8 or 9
more. Not 20 more.

Doyle will get enough of Simons surplus I predict to stay ahead.

Give it Mary Lou to end of the season.

Ironic that it’s a farmer taking out a green.

Fuck it anyway. I guess by the law of averages FF were going to get one late count go their way. My hot take is that having the Ceann Comhairle automatically elected means the people elected 37 and it’s still MLMD for Taoiseach given the popular vote.

Actually is there any way something weird happens with transfers to leave them with only 1 seat in Cavan/Monaghan? Robbie Gallagher’s transfers would surely elected Smith/Smyth if it hasn’t already happened.