General Election 2020 Part 2

No . Away for a few days

I’d prefer a second election than the rooooooral independent group holding the balance of power.

1 Like

They most probably still would after a second election :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ROD will be the brains of the operation there.

He’ll sort out the Regional Hospital, no question about that.

1 Like

There’ll be boats from Larne

2 Likes

From the look of his campaign ads it’ll certainly have a very well mowed front lawn anyway

No names mentioned even though the cast are well gone to another life but a neighbour of ours as part of his canvass pitch in the 1987 general election said his man would sort out “the AIDS” ROD has a penalty kick in comparison

3 Likes

Anf SF bashing on TV tonight?

Yeatsy on in half an hour

1 Like

Mary Ellen doing a great impression of @Tim_Riggins here

1 Like

A good dose of SF bashing…box office.

Its genuinely hilarious to watch. The Im alright Jacks look like they belong in a Benny Hill episode

Who is this auld American Wan?

FF are announcing their negotiating team tomorrow! I can’t fucking wait!! Mary O Rourke and Jack Chambers as a hilarious double act please.

1 Like
2 Likes

Check the aul birds thread and she’ll pop up eventually I’m sure.

Davy C starting his rehab here tonight.

AodhĂĄn giving a masterclass here

This poll about unity is horse shit… People asked if there was a poll Today Whst way would you vote…vote works like that? There’d be s prolonged campaign building momentum.

3 Likes

AK47 nominated by Sherlock and Smith versus AodhĂĄn nominated by Nash and Bacik.

Kelly had a load of Labour auld stocks at his press conference today.

AodhĂĄn getting a lot of support from Labour councillors on social media.

How does the voting work @Juhniallio? Was it a surprise the new Fingal TD pledged his support to Kelly?