General Election 2020 Part 2

And two weeks in Santa Ponsa.

1 Like

The greedy and gluttunous landlord classes in full meltdown mode here I see. Its fascinating to watch I must say

1 Like

you will never hear @Tim_Riggins or @TheUlteriorMotive talk about quality of life

very telling

1 Like

Boring, stale, repetitive bantz hereā€¦ Not one of the shills here has any kind of code. They stand for nothing. You canā€™t trust such men.

2 Likes

Itā€™s easy to say shite like we need to start engaging with unionists, but what do you think has happened the past 100 years. People from the south havenā€™t the slightest comprehension to the depths of the unionist mindset.

2 Likes

The most worrying thing about that SF TD who shut down her Twitter account today is that she had 125,000 tweets!

Thatā€™s @myboyblue levels of output

3 Likes

@anon61878697 If there is another election do you think SF will be looking to the subs bench to replace some of these oddballs or will they leave the sock-puppets in place?

Harsh but true

2 Likes

Some of us are proud unionists

If he ran in Cork NW he would almost certainly be elected. He would be the first SF TD and the first black TD for the constituency. It would be refreshing. 70 or 80k a year plus expenses for a few years even if you did nowt but scratch your stones.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Saw that earlierā€¦will he be bought off by Mick Martin?

We have a good team there

1 Like

Limerick can be proud of his association with such a stellar cast of intellectuals

2 Likes

Collinsā€™s appearance on #tpfkamarian on Sunday was hilarious. He must have used the word ā€œruralproofā€ 20 times at least.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure what the story is. Martin was due to meet him last week but I havenā€™t heard anything.

As they have 5 in the group I think they have full speaking rights in the DƔil now.

Very strong lineup.

1 Like

Will we get an interpreter?

1 Like

Like Atleti we will be organized , spiky and upset bigger teams by getting in their faces .

Will you be heading to the Gala Celebration in Granagh on Friday night?