General Election 2020 Part 2

ROD has the LUE hopping like sausages in a pan

More power to the Healy Raes too

1 Like

Denis Naughten going for Ceann Comhairle 12 months after he had to step down as a Minister due to dodgy dealings. A gas man.

1 Like
1 Like

And they wonder why rooooooral Ireland is “dying”. It’s because they elect idiots. They want it to die.

1 Like

There are two types of newly elected TDs that have attracted the attention of the establishment. Those that have the potential to undermine the economic well-being of the state and those who are comic rural figures feeding into a stereotype of roasterism. Your lad is leaning towards column B right now. It’s not surprising in retrospect that he self-selected himself into the Mattie McGrath/Healy-Rae pantomime show.

2 Likes

Why didn’t ROD drive his mini digger into the Dail?

1 Like

Boggers belong in the bog

If FG went away and voted for Mary Lou for the bantz what would happen then? She’d be Taoiseach with no numbers?

2 Likes

Michael D is only trotting after this cunt and he only a politician a day.

Giving two fingers to the Jacks while their grandchildren are born and reared in Dublin and perpetuate the dominance of the Dubs.

Bog is an anagram of gob.

Sound man is Sean. Always willing to go the extra mile for his constituents.

1 Like

nobody would know who he is mate

Dublin has elected the likes of Haughey, Ray Burke, Liam Lawlor and many more.

Doubt you’d be in a position to pontificate about Mattie McGrath, the Healy Rea’s or anyone else.

2 Likes

Trust me, I have nothing but contempt for the people you named, or those who supported them. I’m not an FF shill and I think there was a fundamentally corrupt culture at the heart of FF for a very long time.

Your lad seems like a decent hard-working sort and hopefully he can represent his constituents well. I think this sort of stunt though isn’t a great look day 1 though.

1 Like

and MMOC getting stuck on the plinth was?

1 Like

Absolutely stupid and in hindsight an early warning as to her ineffectiveness.

2 Likes

ineffectiveness??? i wouldve said ineptitude

I’d be comfortable with that word too

3 Likes

You’d think she’d shut up about it.