General Election 2020 Part 2

Sid is getting fantastic mileage out of his roooooorral joke already. This could well be the new “Liverpool are only x points from safety” if we’re lucky

2 Likes

Dublin City Council seem to put more effort into stopping units being built than building themselves.

1 Like

Sid doesn’t post here anymore pal. Good to see him at Leinster House today though

5 Likes

What’s the idea with the Limerick roaster turning up in the vintage car?

You’re around here long enough now to realise that they are on a different level to the rest of us when it comes to seeking attention.

6 Likes

Christ those Kerry cunts should be shot with balls of their own shite.

1 Like
3 Likes

Mighty men

1 Like

Can someone bump the great @THE_LINK_WALSH post about the time a bus load of them were brought on the beer up to the Dail

“…Tea and soft talk…”

Driving to work or driving for work.
A big difference when it comes to insurance.

Its even worse if O’Donoghue got someone else to drive the car up for him, while he went on the train.

1 Like

Muldoons get very excited when they visit the big city

2 Likes

All explained here.

ROD ROD ROD

1 Like

It’s fascinating to watch. I suppose this sort of behaviour is a vote-winner in the sticks.

2 Likes

Yes we do when it is say London or New York

Is this chap a little soft in the head or just a bit ignorant?

1 Like

It will be aisy distract ROD when the important business is going on…"i was thinking of going to Limerick for the weekend could you give me any advice …

ROD won’t need to get buses, trains or vintage cars (insured or otherwise) up and down to Dublin any more as he is already living rent free in the Jackeens’ heads.

ROD ROD ROD

1 Like

He has not even addressed the floor of Dáil Éireann yet and he’s already driving the establishment demented.

All are welcome to the Gala Celebration Night in the hall tomorrow night at 7.30 and accompanying session in The Rock or Dinny A’s after.

ROD ROD ROD