General Election 2020 Part 2

Very selective reading of Listeners’ messages from Pat.

Are the Shinners running the country yet?

No they are getting ‘desperate’ now according to Pat

Pat Kenny just said that neither of the civil war parties killed innocent civilians during the WOI and Civil war — that’s where we are at now :roll_eyes:

Fake Newstalk

3 Likes

To win war, you must become war

1 Like

Not working for me either

1 Like

I thought they won the election

So the media never tire of telling us. Not a peep out of them about Sean O Patrabbittehead. Funny that.

Some statement of intent

3 Likes

This is what idiots like @Locke will never get — whether SF are in gov or not, they have changed the landscape now — whichever party is in, will have to address housing and rents now.

They sure did

He should have joined SF so.

It would mean he would have to talk to and work with working class people 
 like that’s ever gonna happen.

So they won the hearts of the electorate?

Mary Lou is Ireland’s Princess Di.

1 Like

I think the point that Dan makes is reasonable. Why should a party that doesn’t recognise the state look to take power in that state. An easy way for SF to show their bona fides would be to change their constitution immediately to recognise the state. This could be done concurrently with any Ard Fheis approving a coalition

3 Likes

They got the most first preference votes - that doesnt necessarily translate to seats or winning power — If you want I can meet you later and explain how politics and voting works in Ireland?

You’re already openly saying the establishment are going to assassinate Mary Lou?