General Election 2020 Part 2

Christ. Just not well im afraid. Thank god for ignore. Be careful what you reveal on here mate, terrible that its gone that way but here we are.

2 Likes

are you being serious here about Williams??

The admins were warned previously and ignored the warnings for years. I guess they don’t care about the consequences.

The loon behind the dozens of Sid accounts has no scruples when it comes to public online attacks and would have no issue whatsoever damaging the livelihood of anyone who dares disagree with him. All because he lost an Internet argument.

… and yet, the admins are tolerating it again, and you have simpletons like @anon61878697, @glasagusban and the halfwit @Lazarus egging him on. For shame.

I would encourage everyone to do as I do, and not engage directly with this fruitcake.

10 Likes

Look, if I encourage you it’s only fair I encourage Sid too.

This Sid fella won all his arguments against you though and routinely made clean shit of you. Over a month after he last posted here you’re still not over it. I’d wager that if Sid still looks in here he’d be laughing away to himself at how you still can’t get over his consistent demolition of you.

This lad is still seeing ManBearPig everywhere too. Thye don’t know where to turn. :grin:

To be fair the IRA had no problems with that sort of thing either, but sure as yer man in Monty Python said, we’ll call it a draw.

Williams was on last word also today. Said Commissioner Harris was 100% right. Didn’t say how he knew but gave out his usual bluster about scumbags etc

I can understand the FG stance. It couldn’t work.

Fianna Fáil on the other hand have no excuses, if SF are deemed fit to govern with Arlene’s crackpot army how can FF who brokered peace in the North now deem SF unfit for office in the South?
He can shadow box all he likes but Micheal is sooner than later going to have to sit on Mary Lou’s knee and say cheese.

1 Like

Visiting local councils directing councillors :joy:

Whatever anyone thinks of Sinn Fein, since the election they’ve been by and large pushing their ideas and promises, discussing policies and a path forward.

Meanwhile FFG have been non stop going on about Sinn Fein and the IRA. Throwing jibes and bitching about stuff that the majority of the electorate don’t give a shit about. Really stupid childish bullshit and will go no where but fuck themselves over in the next election.

10 Likes

Other way of looking at it is theyve stuck to their principles when an easy path to power is there

1 Like

Call them out on their budget, their plans, policies. But what they are calling them out on has fuck all to do with the governing of this country.

3 Likes

Who directs and makes decisions for them directly relates to who’ll be governing the country

I agree with you normally on most things but can’t fathom for a second that you believe any of that bull

1 Like

Agree 100%

@Special_Olympiakos this ain’t bull

You wouldn’t mind a bit of internet ball hopping… But this is serious shit when talking about the north and the likes of Martin + Leo pushing it would sicken you.

And what budget, plan and policy have SF detailed in the last two weeks? Running around screaming WINNERS is all they’ve done in fairness.

1 Like

Loser.