General Election 2020 Part 2

Mad that @Juhniallio didnā€™t know this.

The list of Europe?

Weā€™ve all seen your posts where you slag him for being in the closet. Vile.

Hi Glas. Not sure whether you trust the Guardian but hereā€™s an article with outlines of dates of schools closures which confirms Ireland was certainly ahead of most of Europe.

Hi @glasagusban heres the link.

I think you forgot the link but I suppose a list of dates of school closures settles it, case closed.

You said most, please expand on that.

People like yourself have said that we were just 2 weeks behind Italy for several weeks. Italyā€™s ICUs were being overran and they were picking between people to live or die 3 weeks ago.

Iā€™ve no doubt Irish teachers would be ahead of the game when it comes to taking time off work.

3 Likes

Hardly a surprise given heā€™s off his head on weed every night.

Just to wrap this up. @glasagusban has glaring factual inaccuracies in the above post regarding our introduction of restrictions, particularly schools closures.

Yet you couldnā€™t point out any and you thought Europe is one country.

Ok pet, you seem very defensive of the government. I didnā€™t say they did anything bad. All I said was itā€™s not apparent to me that theyā€™re doing any better than any other government would do.

Strange extrapolation again. Wilfully misunderstanding a post in fact. But sure you must be tired after 3 weeks straight on the internet. Read the link I posted. Itā€™s quite clear.

You said we have been a little slower than most European countries to impose restrictions. Would you care to provide some proof of this?

He is a FFG shrill

Always has been

1 Like

A shrill shill.

Strange again. Nothing to do with the government, just against lads spreading lies. We closed our schools before most European countries. And were one of the first countries in Europe relative to when we started to have cases. So actually we led. This is the opposite to what you said. We were shameful in kowtowing to the horsey/liverpool sets but shure there you have it. It does nothing for us in these testing times to have civil servants lying to people. I look forward to a non fg government. Hopefully Ff/SF/green or FF/Sf/soc dem

I didnā€™t misunderstand it. You wrote in a manner that suggested you believe Europe is one country and that Ireland in not in Europe.

We were one of the last to introduce the current lockdown. I thought the lag of a few days before bars were closed and the lag again until restaurants were closed was very unusual, canā€™t say all countries but my impression is that others were faster to take these two steps.

If you want a list of the dates each country introduced each measure up to and including lockdown, Iā€™m sorry I donā€™t have that to hand.

Good man sid.

Oooofffftttt. Thatā€™s a clamping.

1 Like