General Election 2020 Part 2

As much as I canā€™t stand them, FF are box office in fairness

One brother widely regarded as one of the worst Minister for Finance and Taoiseach/Taoisigh the country has ever had, the other brother sacked as Minister for Agriculture after a couple of weeks over a drink driving conviction coming to light.

Mind you, Barry Cowen will romp home at the next election with a quota and a half.

They gave their country some service.

Youā€™d wonder would all those cunts in FF that publicly sniped away at Martin - some ape in West Cork, that tool Willie Oā€™Dea and some with actual ministerial potential - be regretting now towing the party line for another few weeks as thereā€™s a job available now?

Surely someone with a junior ministry moves up now? Or will he catapult in someone from the cold?

1 Like

All we need is for Niall Collins to get the gig and revenge for 94 will be complete

5 Likes

Thomas Byrne was the only one who knew there was a job coming up and he stayed schtumm

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes:

Any excuse :smiley:

1 Like

Giving him a ministry would be revenge on the entire country

Youā€™re dead to me

1 Like

That cark Martin is some piece of work.

Doesnt give a bollocks once he has power for 18 months or whatever,

All a side show anyway to be honest, just as well the Germans sign off our budgets, that Dail is only a pack of county councillers for the most part.

3 Likes

Lovely stuff Art :ok_hand:

Youā€™re dead to me too

Oh Iā€™d say they are climbing over each other in FF now for the job.

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Only after a few bars of Pontrachairn

Thereā€™ll be some maneuvering behind the scenes, trying to find out who has the least dirt on them

1 Like

I presume itā€™ll be an ffer thatā€™ll get the gig?

Another TD in Cark south central, id say Mike

Hopefully he gives Agriculture to the Greens.