General Election 2020 Part 2

It’ll be out of the frying pan stuff for dublins Venezuelan population…

Any chance a bit of regime change @anon7035031?

Very inappropriate carry on from Deputy Cullinane at the count in Waterford last night. Could cost him a Ministry.

1 Like

Just seen Holly Cairns there.

A major disappointment.

2 Likes

I still don’t see SF in power… I think FFG will role the dice and deal with the next election when it happens.

image (1)

Welcome back ajai

1 Like

Boxer Moran going to take a seat off FF.

They are transfer toxic.

I see it 36/37 FF pending how Wicklow goes.

I don’t think they will take 2 in either Donegal or Sligo/Leitrim.

1 Like

Smyth, Rabbitte and Butler were anti-women’s rights dinosaurs too. Not sure about the other two. Modern Irish women will surely flock to this progressive party.

2 Likes

His auld man was independent FF from the Blaney bunch.

1 Like

Donnelly should make it so it will be 37 for FF. I’d be fairly certain of that figure.

Donnelly looks safe in Wicklow now after transfers from Casey (FF)

She could do with a month of hearty stews , steak dinners , rich pastas etc

1 Like

I remember ajay telling radio one he was astonished with the amount of howra ajay he was getting off random strangers on the street.

1 Like

Fine Gael little better for female representation than FF with just six female TDs - Humphries (Monaghan), Carroll MacNeill (DL), Higgins (Dublin Mid West), Madigan (Rathdown), Naughton (Galway West) and McEntee (Meath East).

SF by comparison have 13: Funchion (Carlow KK), Tully (Cavan Monaghan), Wynne (Clare), Mitchell (Dublin Bay North), McDonald (Dublin Central), O’Reilly (Dublin Fingal), Farrell (Galway West), Cronin (Kildare North), Ryan (Kildare South), Clarke (Longford-Westmeath), Munster (Louth), Conway-Walsh (Mayo), and Kerrane (Roscommon).

Diversity works.

Yeah, a bit of a shrew look to her.

Is Holly Cairns’ constituency where Liadh Ni Riada is based?

Actually looking at Wicklow, the Green Party candidate has stalled a bit. Andrew Doyle (FG) has a good chance of leap-frogging him in the next count and pushing out of the places for seats - then it will al come down to where Behan (Ind) votes go

No :

The problem with FG that I overlooked earlier is that Harris hasn’t reached the quota and thus the FG transfers will be split between the two standing FG candidates

Ah yeah but they lost Doherty, o’ connel, mmoc and you can throw Maria Bailey in there which gives them ten.

Jennifer Murnane O’Connor is vehemently anti choice and zealously religious.

1 Like