George Lee is a jinx

George Lee was an Economics Editor with RTE when the financial meltdown happened in 2008 and the economy fell off a cliff.

After a brief stint in the Dail, he moved back to RTE as Agricultural Editor and we saw a near national emergency with farmers having to beg for silage and hay in 2017 before a drought hit them hard in 2018.

Roll on a year and he moves from Agriculture to Environment and Science correspondent. He’s not in the job a wet week when we are hit with an unknown and new virus which could fuck up our lives and as one Doctor said could potentially have an effect on Ireland like the Spanish Flu, the Civil War and the 1929 financial crash altogether…

Fuck you George Lee…

13 Likes

Eddie Hobbs also went missing after the crash. Weasel was found out

Hobbs has got 12k following him on Twitter and it was a country at one stage . Some fall

1 Like

Any fucking idiot that buys houses in Detroit and near Flint in Indiana where they dont even have clean running water needs their head examined.

Hobbs had a series on RTE in the mid noughties called “rip off republic ‘ . He liked to think it ended people being fleeced …

He only ever seems to every be relevant when the country is entering a crisis.

I hope all the political parties say no this time.

He actually didn’t though.

Like him or not, he came back a lot, just without the notoriety.

It still baffles me that Renua thought him as a solid face to put forward when they launched.

He posts here now as @Tim_Riggins.

is flint not michigan?

3 Likes

It’s ok. I’ve got this kid. Relax

school-bus-fire

1 Like

Is that in ratoath after a match?

1 Like

Eamonn Ryan is such a simpleton :grin::grin::grin:

You just know someone is gonna put diesel in the hydrogen tank by accident within a week