George W Bush

Cunt by association…

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 873031, member: 180”]FAO @Bandage[/USER] @[USER=6]briantinnion [ATTACH=full]957[/ATTACH]

Alabama kicker Cade Foster endured a tough time during the Iron Bowl, missing three field goals during his side’s dramatic loss to Auburn. Foster received a hale of criticism on Twitter for his performance but he has received a note of encouragement from another man who knows what criticism is like.

Alluding to Foster’s number 43, the note said:

“Dear Cade (#43), Life has its setbacks. I know! However you will be a stronger human with time. I wish you all the best. Sincerely — another 43 George Bush”[/quote]

I did come on here to criticise Dubya, but that is superb. What a guy:clap:

That note to Cade Foster is the mark of a great man. :clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq0_n7ZBX_c

A wonderful man

georgewbushOver the past several months, I’ve painted the portraits of 98 wounded warriors I’ve gotten to know - remarkable men and women who were injured carrying out my orders. I think about them on #VeteransDay and every day. Their paintings and stories will be featured in PORTRAITS OF COURAGE - a book and special exhibit - next spring, and I am donating all my proceeds to @thebushcenter and our Military Service Initiative’s work to honor and support them

5 Likes

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a Anam

1 Like

This is a long, but terrific oral history on Air Force One on 9/11. Even his most ardent critics have to be impressed by his performance that day.

3 Likes

I’m saving this one until tomorrow afternoon in front of the fire. Thanks chief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg5NvKpJfKE

National Geographic did a documentary on a similar theme. Stirring stuff.

He showed incredible leadership there, he didn’t frighten the poor little children by jumping up and going ape, he calmly absorbed the enormity of the situation and remained professional under savage pressure

4 Likes

he stayed in a classroom like a mute when his country was under attack

even more bizarre considering he sanctioned the attack on NY himself

2 Likes

you obviously have no understanding of situational crisis management

He’d remind you of a rabbit caught in headlights. Frozen with fear.

He was anything but that day. He was cool, calm and collected.

if that was in the county council, there’d be lads running around shouting and going ape " we are all going to die!" :joy:

The standard of council chamber is Ireland is appalling, nothing like you get on the mainland, the fat roasters wouldn’t have anywhere to run

They’d be so weighed down with gold and back handers they wouldn’t be able to run.

& please tell us of yours

Everything is done in an orderly and well thought out sedentary manner in council offices. So they tell me anyway.

1 Like