Brexit hub

I simply asked you when did I post that previously as I knew I barely had mentioned Saddam Hussein here. Either you post that or not.

Still denying you said you supported Saddam Hussein here? Oh dear. :grin:

Jesus @Sidney you should work for one of those red top rags.

He should work. Full stop.

6 Likes

It’s okay that you couldn’t find it, I know you thought I was another one of your “enemies” and you were just looking for a win. Your swinging around this forum the last few weeks since the election was mildly amusing at first but for most normal people is concerning now. I don’t want to cast aspersions on you though, whatever makes you happy in life.

Here Tim:

“Their aim was to create a new world. One which…”

1 Like

Doctoring a post Sidney? However you get your kicks in life, fair play.

Exactly, Tim, you’ve finally got it. :smile:

I made up what you said.

For a wind up. And how you fell for it.

But I don’t see why you’d have any problem with me making up stuff you “said” to get a cheap laugh on an INTERNET forum, given that your mates Bush and Bliar made up the evidence to, you know, actually go to war in Iraq, a war you supported, which resulted in hundreds of thousands of real people, perhaps even millions, dying.

I must though, it was quite hilarious when you proceeded to actually say some of the stuff I’d made up that you’d “said”.

You thick fool. :smile:

Whatever makes you happy in life Sid.

:grinning:

How did we get from Brexit to Saddam?

We took a right instead of going straight on when we got to the traffic lights at Newlands Cross

:joy::joy::joy:

RTÉ: ‘Fair City will not be outsourced’ - but fall in income is down to Brexit and ‘difficult decisions’ to be made

As long as folk get €400k to review the papers on a Saturday and Sunday …

4 Likes

Donald Tusk sticks it to the Brits

Threasa May has lost her appeal to the Supreme Court and now needs to seek cabinet approval to trigger article 50.

4 Likes

It’s time to just pretend that auld vote never happened, drown Farrage and move on with life.

3 Likes

Outstanding. She will do well to stay in office whatever happens.
If she rams it through, the 48% who voted remain will never forgive her, and, I suspect they will actually register their disapproval at the next election.
I suspect she knew she would lose this though.
I waver between thinking she has a cunning plan,and thinking she is utterly clueless.

Even Labour MP’s have said they are reluctant to vote against the will of the people though. It should still go through.