Germany Backers Thread

Still not firing on all cylinders but progressing nicely through the tournament. It’ll take a good team to stop Germany.

The Wehrmacht are on the march. They are the team to beat now imo

Come one, come all. After watching that Brazil performance, anyone that doesn’t want us to win the semi at least is obviously a thundercunt.

Signing in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntqdy0Gm2zg

We don’t need any bandwagoners at this stage. I’ve been surprised and disappointed by how little support has been forthcoming from the contributors here for the Fatherland.

My mind goes back more than 2 decades to that memorable evening in Brussels, as Albert, abetted by that cunt Dick Spring, stood with the begging bowl, seeking about €10bn in “structural funds”. Chancellor Kohl smiled benignly on the beggars, wrapped his giant arm around Albert and said:
“Vor vat Albert, aw fooking never mind, have it - enjoy”…:pint:

I’m in…

Das Bild whipping up the atmosphere already ahead of Tuesday night. Bring it on.

http://www.bild.de/

Fingers crossed for the Fatherland tonight. I’m pretty confident they’ll do it.

YEEEEEEESSSSSSS
Miroslav Klose is the greatest world cup goalscorer of all time :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Sew it into the cunts.

Dirty tramps are gonna start kicking our lads. I’d be resting muller, Toni is running the show.

If Reus was on that team I reckon they’d be 8 up by now.

Your opponent has disconnected

overconfidence may work against us in the final

Job done tonight but it will be all for nought if the big prize is not claimed on Sunday.

Memories of 1986 still linger but Germany have eliminated Argentina on the three subsequent occasions they’ve met at the World Cup in 1990, 2006 & 2010. Hard to see any other conclusion on Sunday.

Its been a terrific month for the small group that have backed and willed the Fatherland to victory from the outset. Lets hope the lads close it out at the Maracana on Sunday.

Ve go again

BERLIN (REUTERS) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel is to travel to Brazil to watch the national team’s bid to win the World Cup for a fourth time, officials said on Wednesday, following its crushing 7-1 defeat of the host country’s squad in the semi-final.

President Joachim Gauck confirmed he would also join Merkel in Rio de Janeiro on Sunday for the tournament’s final match.

Merkel, a keen soccer fan, watched every goal in Tuesday’s match against Brazil, her spokesperson said. German media have hailed the result as a sensation and a miracle.

Germany will face either Argentina or the Netherlands, who play each other in the second semi-final on Wednesday. “I agree with world opinion that it was a very good game… I think it almost deserves to be called historic,” said Merkel at a news conference in Berlin, adding that she wished the team “a lot of strength and concentration on the task at hand”.

Frau was in Cape Town in 2010 to see the lads hammer Argentina 4-0. Lets hope for some more scenes like this on Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvdAh4o8oG0

Frau Merkel ought to stop using words and phrases like “concentration” and “all in the camp”. God forbid they run out of legs on Sunday, or she may well invoke the line that “we ran out of gas”…