Getting a Tattoo

Their mammies would not like tattoos

fair fucks in making a statement.

there is no way he has a mate, Farmer.

Tattoos on ladies? Opinions?

I have no problem with a small one here and there but I hate when they are covered in them.

No to tatoos.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 843339, member: 24ā€]Tattoos on ladies? Opinions?

I have no problem with a small one here and there but I hate when they are covered in them.[/quote]
They can be sexy as fuck.

tattooes on women can be very sexyā€¦but they need to be discreetā€¦One thing I find hilarious when on holidays in Spain is you can spot the British people a mile away by how shit their tattoos areā€¦ iā€™m talking about the 80ā€™s teenagersā€¦the tattoos are disgusting and so unimaginative -a tiger or a panther on their forearm, a dagger with their name around it,a dolphinā€¦whoā€™s to say the sleeves wonā€™t look ridiculous in a couple of yearsā€¦

fuck sakeā€¦ yeah because tattoos are so far out manā€¦:rolleyes: you really are a farmer in the cityā€¦

Your running around after me on here is just pathetic, and shows just how much of a childish, simple tosser you are.

I have handed you your arse numerous times on here. Just deal with it and grow the fuck up.

Sleeves donā€™t look ridiculous now?

Still sexy when they are late 30s/40s?

Tatoos are for life peopleā€¦

[quote=ā€œMark Renton, post: 843383, member: 1796ā€]Still sexy when they are late 30s/40s?

Tatoos are for life peopleā€¦[/quote]
I donā€™t ride many 30 or 40 years olds.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 843339, member: 24ā€]Tattoos on ladies? Opinions?

I have no problem with a small one here and there but I hate when they are covered in them.[/quote]
Donā€™t like them on ladies-maybe a small one that is normally hidden but Iā€™m not a fan of them. Iā€™d say there will be a lot of ladies in Ireland getting these burnt off in a few years as some of the bigger, prominent tattoos will look horrible as soon as they hit their late 30ā€™s.

An old one closing is better than a young one opening

Sorry to hear thatā€¦

:clap:

Youā€™re missing out on a valuable life experience

He wouldnā€™t keep it pucked out to them, the useless cunt.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 843372, member: 24ā€]Your running around after me on here is just pathetic, and shows just how much of a childish, simple tosser you are.

I have handed you your arse numerous times on here. Just deal with it and grow the fuck up.[/quote]

you are not intelligent enough to hand anyone their arseā€¦youā€™re a pedantic cunt ā€¦ i am just giving you a taste of your own medicine ā€¦wankerā€¦

People think tattoos on a woman look sexy. This is because the said lady is most likely very sexy anyway. The tattoo has fook all to do with it. It is just a bit of a design with ink FFS