Getting a Tattoo

I am seriously contemplating getting a full sleeve done. I am wondering does anyone here know what kind of moola this would cost and how many hours would you have to spend in the chair? I have a couple of medium sized tattoos already one of which will have to be covered during this process. The main theme of this piece will be the Autism awareness logo.

If you get half your arm covered with tattoo, the autism spectrum will be taken as read, so don’t spend any extra cash on it.

A mate of mine is getting his arm sleeved at the moment. He’s had 3 x 4 hour sessions so far-think he has another 2 sessions to go and he reckons it will cost him around €1200 in total.

The done thing with these nowadays is getting sleeves that start out as one thing, but slowly change and develop into something else over a few years.

What a horrible thread.

There’s no way you have a mate that is that alternative.

He would definitely have one thick enough to get a sleeve tattoo though.

:rolleyes: Yes it’s really out there to get a tattoo these days. Good man farmer.

A tattoo?

It’s a bit more than that.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 843178, member: 24”]A tattoo?

It’s a bit more than that.[/quote]
You’re right-you’ve rumbled me. I was lying again.

Thanks for the info mate.

Is that a Rolf Harris tattoo?

:smiley:

Tattoos are for chavs and scumbags

whos that cunt farmer,johnson?

Daniel

Daniel Agger. Professional tattoo artist and not a bad footballer either.

[quote=“Hisenberg, post: 843254, member: 1749”]Daniel

Daniel Agger. Professional tattoo artist and not a bad footballer either.[/quote]
Ah I see,thanks.mat least I got the cunt bit right anyway.
That looks ridiculous

I feel sorry for the kids of some of the narrow minds on here.

[quote=“Hisenberg, post: 843254, member: 1749”]Daniel

Daniel Agger. Professional tattoo artist and not a bad footballer either.[/quote]
And well known coke fiend.