Getting On The Property Ladder vs The Dreaded Commute

I meant ‘all of you’ so thanks for the reply.

Now fook off and watch some warm up races for Le Tour and tell me who’ll win it.

Yes, yes and yes.

A property market crash will only have an impact on property investors. It will have zero impact on owner occupiers. Maybe I’m getting my economics arse-ways here but if you buy a house and start paying a mortgage on it what difference does it make whether the value of that property goes up or down? You still have to pay back your mortgage in monthly installments for the next thirty years.

Economists only get air-time and column inches when they go against the grain of current opinion and this is why we have all this negative stuff at the moment. “Economists successfully predicted 15 of the last 10 recessions”…can’t remember where I heard the quote but it seems to say it all about these tossers.

humbug wrote:

Economists only get air-time and column inches when they go against the grain of current opinion and this is why we have all this negative stuff at the moment. “Economists successfully predicted 15 of the last 10 recessions”…can’t remember where I heard the quote but it seems to say it all about these tossers.

I like that quote - never heard it before.

Welcome back to the ball-ox-less forum humbug.

Hope the new (perhaps temporary) white background finds you in good form too.

5 years later…

Back of the Irish Times property supplement today. 3km outside the “sought after” town of Tullow Co. Carlow, 63 partially completed houses and 58 undeveloped sites for sale for 150,000 euro for the entire.

Just after browsing that add… Sounds like a salvage operation more than anything. Windows, Roof Tiles, Timber…

Also, Property Tax, Water Charges come to mind…

Its one for the entrepreneurial mind to have a think about anyway. I know nothing about the locality…

In my humble opinion Tullow is one of the worst towns in Ireland.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 33527”]

In my humble opinion Tullow is one of the worst towns in Ireland.[/quote]
Athy isnt far off.

athy, tullow, portlaoise, roscrea,Apelone,arklow,new ross, nenagh,…the list is endless…be easier and quicker to name the nice towns…

“Apelone” FFS :rolleyes:

run along u sad twat…isn’t there some other poster’s hole you should be licking ??..

[quote=“scumpot, post: 33531”]

run along u sad twat…isn’t there some other poster’s hole you should be licking ??..[/quote]
Not my thing pal but if you’re looking for a hole to lick I wish you the best of luck with it. Each to their own and all that.

Ah no but seriously, go on, give us another gem like ‘Apelone’ I bet you’ve got loads like it just bursting to get out.

I have been with girls from most of those towns.

I’ve really struck a chord here… :lol: :lol:
you from one of the many midland shitholes pal??..spending your evenings trying to make friends on the internet…brilliant :lol: :lol:

[quote=“scumpot, post: 33534”]

I’ve really struck a chord here…
you from one of the many midland shitholes pal??..spending your evenings trying to make friends on the internet…brilliant [/quote]
Oh my, a lot of anger in this one.

Shame, we’d all have been delighted to hear more of your witticisms about town names in Ireland but it seems I’ve scared you too much into revealing anymore. Anyway mate I am in agreement with you about Portlaoise but I do hope you enjoyed your last two visits to it. Just a shame we’ll never hear that HIlarious moniker you no doubt have for it.

Ah here…

huh?..can you think for yourself instead of your imaginery TFK ‘family’…come on pal… this is what i’m talking about… :lol:

[quote=“Fran, post: 33536”]

Ah here…[/quote]

Sup bro?

[quote=“scumpot, post: 33537”]

huh?..can you think for yourself instead of your imaginery TFK ‘family’…come on pal… this is what i’m talking about… [/quote]
Jesus, thats enough so.

you fucking mug