Giddy

I haven’t a tap done today and can barely sit still I’m so giddy. All day session tomorrow and more nights pencilled in for Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. It’ll be tough on the mind and body but tis crimbo time!

Christmas par-tay tonight…

Free booze

hints hints hints…

7 - rising

Pints tonight. Double booked meeting two different sets of mates so we’ll see how that goes.

I’ll stick on some Richie Kavanagh, Brendan Shine, Gareth Brooks and Big Tom on my earphones in a second to get me going.

Stupidly agreed to do some babysitting tomorrow from 9am.

F-f-f-f-f-ffffffffffffffuck ooffffffff

I’m beginning to see the genius more and more in Aon Focal Eile these days.

The bridge part is clearly influenced by Captain Beefheart and his Magic Band.

huge drinking night in London Town, a load of mugs going out getting destroyed, and then sick as a dog in the morning, drinking is a mugs game

1 Like

I agree Tossy mate, London is full of mugs altogether.

Quack quack quack quack went the duck.

But the chicken still said fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck - fuck off!!

3 Likes

Very giddy about the horse in Dundalk in the next.

Giddy as fuck here. First RedZone of the year with no work to go to.

Bouncing I am.

1 Like

hitting the pub now soon, massive weekend, going to a huge rave up North tomorrow, Monday booked off, epic

2 Likes

Enjoy pal.

1 Like

i feel like getting destroyed

Giddy as fuck

Don’t go to Myles Breens so…

Orlando for 10 nights, giddiness is off the scale, was like Christmas in the house this morning. Take off in 18 mins approx. Someone post a good link for the hurling tonight please.

3 Likes

great stuff- enjoy

1 Like

I’m in the pub now. The top knot is gone along with the beard. I look very conservative
Ye should see the way woman are looking me.

Where are you mate? London or back in Ennis somewhere?

I’m going to have a few bottles of beer myself tonight at home and i am looking forward to them.