Giddy

Both…

Sign in @TreatyStones

Cafe Paris does a nice breakfast but it’s very pokey. Caffe waffe does an unreal breakfast but it’s the opposite of fancy.

Savoy is supposed to do a great breakfast.

I heard people on about the buttery too or maybe Hook & Ladder.

You could always go up to Smyths. …

Savoy it is. Good man… Thanks for nothing @Julio_Geordio

Your welcome mate. I hope you get heartburn from it

1 Like

Hook and ladder is daycent. I’ve not had breakfast there but I would bet its nice.

The Savoy was unreal. 3 course breakfast… It’s 14 for the continental/buffet or 18 to include a cooked breakfast with the continental. I got grilled smoked salmon with scrambled eggs. Had fruit and yogurt to begin and finished it off with a selection of cheese, meats, olives and jalapenos… I had two rounds of toast and coffee also. Unreal.

3 Likes

You’re :rollseyes:

You’re better than this

Keep your fat Galway head out of Limerick business.

If I ever see you in Galway again, I’ll fucking gut you.

1 Like

I’ll be up to Athenry within the month…

1 Like

I’ll meet you in The Arch Bar for a craft beer.

1 Like

A day of debaucherous pints and degenerative punts ahead on the greatest day of racing Australia has ever seen. There’s an 11.45am start on a day that sees 4 Group 1s, including the Australian Derby. Here’s my fancies.

R1 - Coming Through $5
R2 - Tiamo Grace $4
R3 - Chloe in Paris $15 Belsapphire $51
R4 - Oceanographer $2.50 - NAP. Will go for the Cup on Tuesday when he wins, and will be a top chance. Back him now at $26
R5 - Extreme Choice $2.80
R6 - Euro Angel $12 Dixie Blossoms $6
R7 - Sacred Elixir - Hard to look past the fav for the derby
R8 - Mackintosh $8.50
R9 - We’ve got this $8

CC @Loko_Cove

Good start for you. Waiting on Dixie Blossom for $100 treble. Giddy is not the word. Some ride from Bowman in the last there. Favourite has a poor record in the derby. Going against him with Swear.

Fucking typical. Sun splitting the stones down there today. Shocking last weekend when I was down for the plate.

Bump.

Win any of you national hunt bog warriors review Winx win in the Cox Plate? A thing of beauty

Redeye about to takeoff

1 Like

This is getting real

3 Likes

Incredible performance. I posted the video in the horse racing thread. Lads more interested in some castrated plodders running in some junior B stick jumping race at some muddy bog hole somewhere though.

3 Likes