Giddy

Imagine that…can you imagine it @Fitzy? :laughing:

1 Like

When you live in a one room basement the I assume a bench in a third world country is a big improvement.

1 Like

COME ON YE BASTARDS!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5OOeuvuoq8

1 Like

Had a very hectic but productive week. Going drinking for the evening in Cork tomorrow, can’t wait :pint:

1 Like

Good man.

Has the second kid not taking the wind out of you when you rather go for a few hours kip than go boozing?

The young fella grabs his dodo at half 7 in the evening and says “nite nite”, I lift him down to bed and I don’t hear from him again until around 6:30. A great lad.

5 Likes

There is great comfort in that :clap:

Finished work there until the 26th and only have 3 days to do for the rest of the year now! Staff Christmas party at the Red cow tomorrow with @anon26343222 and @chops91 Heavy snow flurries forecast HO HO HO!!

13 Likes

I got giddy there earlier and then I got a message about something else and it all went to shit.

Informative rating.

So much I might not sleep…

1 Like

:grin::grin:

1 Like

I’m as giddy as fuck today. Havent done a tap of work and have fuck all intention of doing any. Sunday has the makings of a fucking fantastic day, could be monumental, or could be a huge let down. Club in the All Ireland hurling on Sunday. Have just finished sorting out getting our underage team to play at half time so that was a lovely bonus to get in the mix.

Fuck it, a small club like ours will never see this again. Only the third club from Wexford to ever get to line out in Croke Park. We are about the 5th smallest club in the county and have fuck all numbers to pick from. But we won a double Feile All ireland last year in hurling and football. Into a junior hurling All Ireland now. And have been senior football in the county for years. Nothing beats being with your home club.

And the Superbowl then Sunday night. Could be epic, or could be the biggest let down ever. But fuck it, I’ll enjoy it all. Time cant go quick enough.

20 Likes

Best of luck pal. Nothing beats club success, some feeling.

1 Like

Enjoy it mate. As you say you may never get the chance again. You need to soak it in man.

1 Like

You sure about that?

Buffers Alley, Rathnure, Oulart (camogie) off the top of my head.

Camogie? go on so, 4th club then.

The Black and Whites or Castlebridge :slight_smile:

My pettiness has got the better of me, and lunch time, so I’ll leave it there,

Enjoy yourself.

Best of luck

Enjoy it all

1 Like

The best of luck.

A huge achievement for any club.

1 Like