Giddy

I have a very special visit planned

Drink it in man.

You’ll get a few big black WANs for that

Tickets arrived there this morning for the Dubai Gold Festival in Newmarket this Saturday. Giddy.

2 Likes

You’ll enjoy seeing some of the best 2 year olds in Europe

Sick bastard.

2 Likes

Are they handicaps?

Not this weekend. They’re graded though

CC @Horsebox

As it happens, finished up work today for a week and currently heading into town for some creamy pints of cream. What a time to be alive.

3 Likes

He’s already smashing it mate. I’d say hes after inhaling two pints since he asked for this to be bumped. There’ll be a picture soon

1 Like

There’s no point even having a pint in this day and age unless you post a badly lit photo of it on TFK.

I went to my local last week and bought a pint, took a picture of it and then fucked off home without taking a sip, sure the picture was the most important part.

6 Likes

I drove to Dublin last week, took a picture of someone else’s pint and drove home again. It was worth all 7 likes.

2 Likes

Dublin bound for the night :pint: Cheltenham in the morning :pint: @TreatyStones neighbour last trip as a single man :relieved:

3 Likes

That’s it lads. I’m done til the 7th of January! Off out to kajjal in malaise for a bit of lunch

2 Likes

10 Likes

Your malaise is all ahead of you

Auto correct for malahide. Very fitting

Giddieness levels rising on the Leitrim Riviera as Saturday approaches. I had a sneaky cool one in the town earlier and was amazed at the number of " selectors " that the bandwagon has accumulated. Fuckers with strident opinions of tactics, personnel and assorted matters.

Hopefully none of them are intercepted by a TV reporter as they seek directions to Crow Park… Yerra the atmosphere is reflective of the weather - mighty. :pint::pint:

4 Likes

4 day weekend starts now, and the weather is only gorgeous.