Gigs coming up

I’ve decided to go down to All Together Now festival next weekend.

Who is playing mate?

Is it on The Farm?

https://www.alltogethernow.ie there ye go

1 Like

Worth going for Jimmy Cliff alone.

He’d have many rivers to cross to get there.

1 Like

but would see clearly along the way

Anyone heading to Indiependance this weekend? :crazy_face:

Was offered a ticket this week but declined.

I’ll be there, only live a couple of miles away. Best lineup in a good few years.

King Kong Company are playing at it, best craic live band in Ireland, go!

1 Like

Hitting Beatyard this weekend for some good vibes and artisanal burgers with some East Coast chums.

I was on some serious crunchy buzz the last time I was at Indiependence. Arms flailing about in the disco tent in a raincoat and wellies at 3am. The moves were off the hook, off the chain.

King Kong company also playing that!

Which day are they playing? I know Django Django are headlining Saturday which is one I’m looking forward to.

Sunday

I’m after listening to a few choons there they are going right in my basket!

Their tunes are good but they are out of all proportion better live, they are an experience. Go along and go absolutely bananas. They are fuckin brilliant.

I’m tempted to head down now :raising_hand_man:t2:

Pure unadulterated metropolitan craic. There’s craft ales & whiskeys coming out me ears.

All together now was a great festival, small, well curated, great range and selection of music, the grounds were especially lovely with some great art installations, good range of food options. Not great organisation on transport getting to and from the place but I presume they’ll sort that out. I’ll go again next year.