Giving to Charity

Give what you can guys

Just how much time do you spend on the net?

2 Likes

Are you going to help him or not bigshot?

1 Like

No. I had to replace three ligtbulbs and a transformer at the weekend and I don’t he would help me even if I asked nicely

This article doesn’t read great.
Has a lot of business orientated buzz words. In particular this bit

Senator Freeman’s new venture, Solace House, will provide a free of charge crisis intervention counselling service to those who experience suicidal ideation and who may otherwise engage in self-harm.

Having had dealings with Pieta House I always found them to be incredibly professional and well run. I’d hope to fuck there’s nothing untoward in there?

I’d have the same experience as yourself. Just find the language of the article a bit odd. But then again it’s the indo…

Juan Mata is involved with a Charity called Common Goal fund, where he’s asking footballers to give 1% of their earnings in order to address social issues across the world. So far he has 33 footballers signed up. Regardless of individual charities some players have, its a pathetic enough response from the Premier League for one, not to mention others around Europe etc.

Not one of his united nor spanish teammates have signed up

I hate that shit. You have no idea what people give individually but you’re going for a guilt tax on them.

3 Likes

That horrible whore ruined giving to charity. Giving directly to the poor into their hand is the only option for me.

1 Like

I did address that in my post. Many have academys and foundations. Granted many are told to set that up immediately to dissuade the inevitable begging letters, much like lottery winners are.

??

Alright sort Craig Bellamy for example, has a football Academy in Sierra Leone.

Granted that might not be the best example given how it went to shit.

Fair play to him but I was referring to your downright unbelievably despicable spelling.

1 Like

Sorry bro. I’m fallible, much like our Lord God Jesus Christ.

Don’t fucking do it again.

I cant promise anything, except every post I make will be riveting and will hold your attention from start to finish.

ok mate.

Predicatable.

What is?

I believe if you’re wealthy you should give to charity, whether that is cash or not. I find it very strange if someone does not have some cause or causes they care about frankly. I think what the likes of Buffett and Gates are doing with their wealth is to be applauded. I also support higher inheiritance taxes in principle, which is not a very right wing viewpoint.

What I hate it is one or two charities trying to shame people into giving to them. As I imagine you will have happily pointed out before, plenty of charity leaders do very well for themselves and live large off State largesse for example. I think it’s up to the individual to decide what they want to do with their spare cash.