Giving to Charity

Makes sense to double up. Economies of scale like.

What qualifications?, she was ceo of the Irish asthma and under her watch the percentage of Irish people with asthma dropped by 90%

1 Like

Maybe she should work with team sky then

Cc @flattythehurdler

4 Likes

Zing… :clap:

Team Sky are looking for someone to ensure that 100% of their athletes have asthma.
Keep up.

My Tour de Munster charity donation page is up and running for 2018. My eighth (8th) time doing this 600km annual event, raising much needed money for Down Syndrome branches in Munster - even Tipp!!

The response we got from TFK was mind blowingly huge, humbling and lastly generous to a fault. If you would like to do the same again this year please PM me and I’ll send on the details. All money donated goes to the charity. In Cork for example, the Field of Dreams project was started a couple of years ago and is an example of what charitable donations and a lot of hard work can do for those in our community who, through no fault of their own or their families, can learn the basic skills in life that will help them be seen as equals in society.

Thank you all so much again for last year and please give what you can. My daughter will be turning 9 this month and is a sociable, friendly girl who is loved in her family and community - it’s through charitable dentations that she receives the help she needs that we all take for granted.

Thanks, Locke.

16 Likes

Good luck. :+1:

Cc @anon32894817 :ok_hand:

1 Like

Another fucker ripping off a charity.

I’m in a bad place’ - charity director stole over €1m from organisation, friends and family, court hears

Revenue come out of that looking like cunts too.

Bump! The fact that it’s around payday is pure coincidence

Cmon chaps let’s all embarrass @Locke again this year with his imaginary Internet pals.

2 Likes

Bump.

PM @Locke and get your wallets out you fucking pricks.

1 Like

Bump, ye miserable cunts,
For 25euro you get to see a picture of @Locke’s beautiful flowing Locks

1 Like

1toqa5%20(1)

3 Likes

Fess up you cheap cunt

Best of luck @Locke

1 Like

Thanks lads. I put this out to the TFK community first this year before work, family and actual friends. Ive used the words e-pal a bit but when you see the amount that’s in the total*, all from the TFK community, well it all becomes tangible. Yere all incredible and I’m proud to say I know you, fair play :cry:

*not saying the total, PM me for the link to find out!!

4 Likes

Good luck with this mate, I’ve just read that it’s kicking off tomorrow morning

Yep, just finished work and need to get the gear* together. Looking forward to it. Weather will be what it is, all about the cause, and the sprint to Birdhill!!
:mountain_biking_woman:

3 Likes