Giving to Charity

He was a fantastic follow on snapchat. Just an awful story.

1 Like

Friend of my life partner’s dancing with Riverdance for Laura Lynn and piece in Examiner on it here. It’s unfair what they & their little chap have been through.

1 Like

Ah, not the update you’d be hoping for.

Most fire a few bob their way again

1 Like

God help them. Hopefully they get what they need quickly so they can focus on getting ready for treatment.

No sign of @Locke in Killarney today

Not this year chief. Taking a year out. Serious FOMO and regret and ffs I should be there this weekend. I went in to see them off Thursday morning and will be on the Hill tomorrow to roar them up.

5 Likes

1 Like

A bumper year with @Locke out of the way :smirk:

6 Likes

I hadn’t heard this. A lovely player. Life is fragile lads.

1 Like

Got the email update today. Nearly in tears here in the office. I couldn’t imagine what that family is going through. Fighting to be able to bring her home to die in peace. So sad :cry:

1 Like

I saw that email too. So, so sad. Literally the worst that life can throw at you.

When I read those things about complete strangers, I momentarily put myself in their shoes and it doesn’t bear thinking about. Truly awful. The poor people

1 Like

He was causing multiple accidents
Called time on him

1 Like

Details below for anyone who doesn’t know what you’re on about. Awful scenario to be in. Not sure if they deliberately put it out today with it being Daffodil Day and on everyone minds to try and grab some extra attention / momentum. Its a nightmare for them - no other way to describe it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqLICSgKVSW/

Sometimes Social Media can do good things

1 Like

That’s fcukin horrendous . And uncomfortably a reflection on all of us as a society that this is what the poor girl and her family have to go through in her final days …

1 Like

Its absolutely horrendous that they had to get social media just to have in place that their child can die at home in peace. Fucking pen pushers in the HSE and their protocols and bullshit.

4 Likes

What the fuck…