Glastonbury

So,

BBC coverage good every year. Makes for a great weekend on TV most of the time.

What are the thoughts on this years line up?

Some controversy over Metallica headlining but they seem to have nailed their performance.

Who have been the good and bad headliners over the years?
Were the gorillaz out of their depth a few years back and likewise for kasabian tomorrow nite?

Who is yet to play on the farm?

[QUOTE=“Evileye, post: 972922, member: 1564”]So,

Some controversy over Metallica headlining but they seem to have nailed their performance.

Were the gorillaz out of their depth a few years back and likewise for kasabian tomorrow nite?

Who is yet to play on the farm?[/QUOTE]
Kasabian are muck.

Bit harsh!

You’re muck. :mad:

Send on my tickets.

:clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmJkVWUA10w

[QUOTE=“Evileye, post: 972922, member: 1564”]So,

Who is yet to play on the farm?[/QUOTE]
I would have loved to see a Gorillaz show, all their albums are brilliant.

They headlined on the Friday nite a few years ago. Was excellent

jesus christ what a festival this is, i got home around 3 today, just after 7 or 8 cans of fosters to steady the ship as I have to get up early.

Flicking through the channels I came across this dross twice. Ed Sheeran and Ellie Goulding were performing. Woodstock it ain’t.

Woodstock wasn’t even Woodstock.

Strange that you never seem to log on and post at the start of the cans. Always after 7 or 8 of them are drank.

Is it?

You left for Glastonbury at 10.30pm on Friday and got home at 3pm on a Sunday afternoon?? Sorry mate but that’s the roasters guide to Glastonbury !!! You’d been better sticking on your english training top, heading to Wimbledon and then watching Kasabian close the gig in your local wetherspoons.

Glastonbury must be some come down Kasabian after playing Limerick last month

They played to 50,000 in Leicester last week as well. They seem fairly shit at Glastonbury from the bits and piece I have seen of them

Didn’t see kasabian last nite. How did they do?

Very good.

Did they play the Premier League song?

Excellent from Leicester’s finest. Top top band