Golf Betting

Sensational stuff.

Missed it lads,what did he do?

Absolutely insane putt. Something akin to woods at the 16th but didnā€™t chip it.

1 Like

1 Like

He pulled it out, good lad Rors :ronnyroar:

1 Like

Two bogeys on the closing stretch for Lowry. Looks like @Woogie made the right call on lack of fitness being a major issue for the fat Offaly cunt despite all the vitriol he took on Twitter.

1 Like

He must eat like a horse. Walking 5km+ 4 times a week and still being that size. Heā€™s codding himself if he thinks his size doesnā€™t adversely affect his golf. He need only look at the lads that are the best.

Heā€™s some fat cunt. If you ever need definitive proof that golf isnā€™t a sport (it isnā€™t by the way - cc @gilgamboa) then point to a picture of that obese bastard.

1 Like

He walks away more than that. He should carry the bag himself burn a few more calories.

Said it here few weeks ago but heā€™s probably afraid to try and lose all the weight in case he needs to completely rebuild his swing.

Probably true but itā€™s a strange mind-set to have. Heā€™s obviously a natural golfer so to be in better physical shape would help his game. Laziness or stubbornness. Carrying timber like that around in hot, sticky conditions takes itā€™s toll by Sunday afternoon.

Yeah definitely does. All top players now in decent nick.

Not swinging out around the belly be a substantial change for him

Hoffman is a local boy to Augusta.

When I used to bet on sporting events I always threw a few euro on him each way in Augusta thinking he might come good eventually.

No doubt heā€™ll fade to the middle of the field when the pressure builds over the weekend.

Heā€™s from California and lives in Las Vegas, he went to college there. How the fuck is that local?

3 Likes

:joy:

OOOOFFFFTTTT

Iā€™m checking now but I seem to remember articles before about him have vast local knowledge of Augusta.

Iā€™m in the road here now so Iā€™ll check it as soon as I get a chance.

6 Likes

Yeah I mixing him up with someone else.

Sorry pal.

Even more glad I didnā€™t bet now :slight_smile:

I think you might be mixing him up with someone like Russell Henley.

1 Like

He cuts the grass there during the week.

1 Like