Golf Betting

Thanks for the input but ill wait for his masters voice

3 Likes

The Kuch and Bubba ew for me.

Couples will be very short to make the cut - has a great record around Augusta.

Be better backing him ew for first round leader.

I just had a look there’s fuck all value in those markets. Think rory will finally do it.

Be careful with Couples, he’s been injured and hasn’t been playing any golf. Barely hit a ball in months.

2 Likes

Aye he’s 10/11 on absolutely no value.

Kuchar is a solid pick, course & general form is good

Henley a good price. Goes okay in Augusta

Done my nuts on that bolox.

Brian Harman is good ew value at 100-1. Local lad and the course sets up nicely for left handers most notably with Mickelson, Weir and Bubba all winning over the last number of years. He has two top 5 finishes already this season and he is an excellent putter which is vital at Augusta.

1 Like

If you want a roller-coaster ride back Mickelson, love following him around the golf course, spieth will be there abouts, expecting Watson to a contender, with rose first Rd leader

1 Like

Sign in @Faldo

1 Like

i think its set up nicely for Bubba lads…hes playing well and hes solid aroud here.two wins under his belt this year also.@25’s(his odds will be much shorter now i would imagine)

stenson is playing very solid golf at the moment even if his track record here isnt the best i think hes coming into good form at the right time.@40’s

outsider,tony finau,hes a big hitter and has been steddy enough all year@90’s

@carryharry @maroonandwhite

all three should be there or ther abouts @maroonandwhite come sunday.change tony with one of your own picks maybe to bring your odds up but defo bubba and stenson

7 Likes

The King has spoken. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

You’re in for 10% bro

1 Like

Hopefully he hasn’t blown his chance before this has started. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Must do a few Aintree National and Masters Ew doubles :grin:

He’s 7/4 to miss the cut, I’d say he’ll be lucky to tee off at all, that looked nasty

1 Like

Looks like he dislocated his ankle and popped it back in. Torn ligaments badly in the process. So much of body weight has to go on left heel. That will swell up like a balloon.

Rory McIlroy is 23rd this season on the PGA Tour in strokes gained putting. That’s the best ranking of his career in that statistic entering the masters. If he putts he wins handy. He came in last year in awful form and finished tied 7th.