Golf Betting

I backed spieth to miss the cut at 7/1 and done a 180 on Fred couples and back him to miss the cut at 6/5. Mcilroy win at 14s.

McIlroy 6/5 with Boyles for Top 10 finish.

1 Like

You’re not looking at the whole picture, pal.

Putting is an issue, but driving & iron play also big factors at this course. Also, he has finished in or above the T10 generally due to low Final rounds when the game was up and the pressure off.

If Rory can improve his whole game and most importantly get his head right about playing Augusta then he has a chance. On current form and at his current price I couldn’t touch him.

Best of luck to you, but you’ll need him to improve more than just his putting imo to win.

It’s long enough that you need to be making the par fives in two regularly to stay in contention, Zach is the last out and out short player to win and he was laser-like with the wedges that week. Not sure what the weather has been like but fairways can often run slow with this being the earliest major of the year

Weather forecast is good for the weekend. Expect a low score to win it.

Mcilroys all around game is superb but his putting drags him down. He’s to take on shots to try and get closer than other players. Putting far too much pressure on the rest of his game. He’s a confidence player and putting continually sucks the confidence out of him. If mcilroy putts well I’ve no doubt he’ll win because the confidence he’ll get from it.

I don’t like those top ten bets or even each way in golf. You can have clusters of players stuck on the one Score. Very frustrating.

I heard poor weather with wind on Saturday

Horses for courses here lads. McIlroy reminds me of cue card. He’ll never win the big one.

1 Like

PP refunded my money in “good faith” on Tony as a free bet.ive stuck it on matsayama

Is Tony gone?

Not yet spidey as his bet is still alive but if pp is given a free bet on good faith he’s very doubtful I would say

1 Like

I backed him with them too. Should I request a refund or are they automatically refunding?

No idea smark.i really only use pp for golf betting.have you checked your free bets section?

They’ve gave me a refund as a free bet too.

1 Like

There ya go…

And you thought I was talking shite @Smark :joy:

You are hopping up & down like sausages in a pan over this cunt.

2 Likes

Matsuyama 35/1
Adam Scott 66/1
Pieters 66/1
Aphibarnrat 90/1

There’s my bets, if one of those cunts is within 5 shots of the leader heading into the final round I’ll be a happy man.