Golf Betting

Iā€™ve bryson and dj back for this from way back and I see their prices have nearly halved but theyā€™ve been a little inconsistent the last 2 tour events.
I also have Collin Morikawa backed from a few weeks ago, I know heā€™s young but with no crowds there I think he will be under less pressure and should score well.
I will probably have a look at an outsider for a value bet too maybe, the likes of An maybe

1 Like

Patrick Cantlay at 25s

Daniel Berger at 35s is a good bet. The guy is on fire.

Theyā€™re my two

Woods is a huge a price imo. Drawn well too the morning players on Thursday and Friday evening players by all accounts are going to have a huge advantage.

What is he 35s? Youd be mad not to have a small cut off that

41/1 on the exchange.

My main bet is Koepka,small ew stakes on spieth, Im & Hatton (Sky bet 11places) Good luck all.

I also have a feeling for Spieth winning a major this year, which one though.

Lowry is big too at 90s on the machine.

Canā€™t see Tiger involved anywhere where climate puts stress on his back

The cunt wouldnā€™t win an argument with himself

1 Like

Itā€™s 17/18 degrees bud. Itā€™s hardly fucking cold now is it?

itā€™ll be very cold in the mornings.

itā€™s 13 degrees there now and itā€™s 3am. Balmy

Thatā€™s plenty cool for a fella in his mid-40s with a fused back who spends all his time in Florida.

Doesnā€™t matter. His driving accuracy stats are shit this year. Apparently that will count for a lot round here. He had his miracle last year.

Shane Lowry will be going round in a tshirt and the yanks will have jackets on

Rors seemingly won a WGC event here in 2015.

Lowry has decent course form.

Koepka after jinxing him

The only stats Iā€™d worry about are the up and downs and putting. The driving can come right at any week. Sometimes having a course that narrows the focus straightens some of these boys out. This big bombing fairways they just let fly and donā€™t give a fuck

Tiger has won US and British Opens on tough driving tracks.