Golf Betting

I have Lowry and Mickleson backed. Mickleson at 140/1 was irresistible. He played well last week.

I missed that. Whatā€™s he said?

Yeah. Thatā€™s Lowry fucked

Course sets up for players that draw the ball. Will prob do Fleetwood if Iā€™m having an outright bet but will try and stick to the 3balls first.

Cant imagine Lowry managed lockdown well. Iā€™d say heā€™ll prove @Bandage right this week.

Makes me feel a bit better about knocking it out 170 when itā€™s 6 degrees and windy in February.

2 Likes

Itā€™ll suit Roryā€™s eye so. Probably the best drawer of a ball in history off the tee

170 carry. 168 total. Back spin with the driver. Bombs

1 Like

What time is coverage starting for this tomorrow lads? Iā€™m really looking forward too it, christ itā€™s hard to pass the timeā€¦ I seriously donā€™t know how the cunts that never worked a day in their lifeā€™s pass the time

3 Likes

First tee ball is due out at 3pm Irish time with the last one at 22.42. Coverage on Sky begins at 6pm and ends at 3 in the morning. 9 hours of it.

5 Likes

Itā€™s feels cooler due to the humidity, around 90% in the mornings at least. The course is next to a lake and 2 miles from the ocean, the rough will be miserable especially in the mornings.

2 Likes

Aye Iā€™m listening to Harringtonā€™s preview now. Rory win only maybe is the way to go. He was very negative on Koepka.

Koepka is a different beast in a major. He thrives on it. I wonder if the lack of crowd will hinder him? He seems to be a lad who thrives off the energy of a major. Woods might be similar actually. Where will he get his competitive buzz and energy?

Koepka has admitted to this, he loves the crowd and the energy off themā€¦ I donā€™t know. Thereā€™s zero value whatsoever in the top of the betting. You couldnā€™t back Rory on his form but you still couldnā€™t rule him out either

With you 100% on that one Faldo. Morikawa is no bad bet and there are plenty from 40/1 to 90/1 who are worth a shot in the circumstances. Wouldnt be surprised to see Bubba do ok as an example although he hasnt set the world alight recently.

2 Likes

Woods and Lowry are big prices at 90s and 40s also.

Yea. Lowry is a funny one.

He wont mind the weather and was ok last week but not sure he is there yet in terms of the levels he reached last year. I do think he could make the cut and if things fall right make a top 10.

Re Woods, all down to the body imho. If he holds up heā€™ll be in the reckoning Sunday as he excels in these circumstances.

Lowrys caddy only arrived back last week too so thatā€™s noteworthy.