Golf Betting

Ah ffs

Opted for Brooks and Berger e/w

Morikawa first round leader @35/1 ew 7 places. Out early on a course he likes. Put up a good score and let them come at us. What we have we hold.

Iā€™ll go the other way

Youā€™re a heeeewwwweeeer for the specialsā€¦
Iā€™ve also opted for Jim fury first round leader ew @125

Patrick Cantlay 25/1 ew

Gary Woodland 50/1 ew

Shane Lowry @ 75/1, Matthew Fitzpatrick @ 60/1, tiger woods 45/1 and mcilroy @ 14/1.

Koepka win
Mickelson ew
Fitzpatrick ew
Dufner ew

Also did the latter 3 and Lowry and Spieth at big win only prices in the exchange for a bit of craic trading them.

Mickleson 120s on the exchange. 3 or 4 under here in first round he is surely back to 20s

Iā€™m sticking with Cantlay and Berger.

Xander is almost guaranteed to be there or there abouts on sunday

I donā€™t know lads, I donā€™t see any of ye backing Bryson, I know heā€™s a bit of an odd ball but this is what heā€™s all about heā€™s been building for this for the last year

1 Like

This isnā€™t a bomb and gouge course

Too wild for the particular course.

Is Speith gone to fuck lads? I backed him at 50/1 there.
I also back Bryson @ 14s and Charles Schwartzel at 150ā€™s.

Probably all bad bets. I just said Iā€™d pick one short one medium one long odds and they were the fellas I half knew

Iā€™ve no interest in golf but I do enjoy a bet on the big ones.
Betway pay you as a winner if you are top of the leaderboard at the end of any day as well. Just need Schwartzel to get off to a flyer and can fall apart afterwards

and weā€™re off, Tiger, McIlroy and Thomas start on the 10th in 30 mins.

I disagree, time will tell

30 min from now you clown.

1 Like

His driving accuracy isnā€™t bad, middle of the pack. The course will play a lot longer than advertised so if he can keep it on the fairway and avoid meltdowns he has a decent chance.

What a birdie for the tiger

Some shot from Big Tony

And then makes a woeful first puttā€¦good old Tony