Golf Betting

Unbelievable birdie on 14 from DJ considering his drive.

2 Likes

This is some leaderboard. Tomorrow could be epic

Shaping up to be one of the best finishes ever by the looks of things

Scheffler to -9.

I never heard of the bloke

He was tipped in a few places at big 3-figure prices

A cypress tree has eaten Liā€™s ball.

DJ rolls another in to go to -9.

Brooks getting sloppy now

My fucking power is gone ladsā€¦ Its going to be hard to navigate the stairs on crutches in the darkā€¦ Whatā€™s dj on now?

Finished on -9

1 Like

Massive birdie by Brooks to finish. I still think he will win but DJ is a huge threat the way heā€™s playing.

Itā€™s been said already but what a leaderboard. Only a few that have won majors, Brooks obviously with the advantage there but would love to see one of the young Cali guns do it. Itā€™s ideal for them really with no crowd. If Brooks falters I would love to see Cameron Champ win who is one of the good guys and actually hits it further off the tee than DeChambeau.

Iā€™m happy enough with that leader board going into the final day. Jesus, any of 16 could still win this. Makes for some finish

2 Likes

Weā€™ve 3 mate. :clap:

1 Like

Champ had some round yesterday I wouldnā€™t mind but I half fan him for this weekend but Iā€™d my picks done. The only thing that was putting me off him was him constantly putting 4 rounds together

It would be fitting for Champ to win a major during Martinā€™s reign as Taoiseach

1 Like

This may be his only chance so.

Call it chaps, who wins it?

I though Xander was a big price at 35/1.

1 Like