Golf Betting

Changed my mind overnight from Brooks to DJ

1 Like

DJ to see it out, perhaps thereā€™s another low one in Bryson but think DJ sees it out now.

1 Like

Brookes is a bit of a dickhead, heā€™s so far up his own hole itā€™s unbelievableā€¦ He took a fair dig at dj yesterday too

Itā€™s golf, the majority of them are dick heads.

2 Likes

I completely disagree

Heā€™s 100% right. Pro golfers are by and large self-obsessed cunts, goes with the territory.

Not all of themā€¦ A cunt is a cunt though

You generally find that with any of the elite of the elite. These lads are in the top .1% in the World.

Take the same elite of the elite in any sport or business and theyā€™re different.

1 Like

No definitely not all of them but the likes of Lowry and Rahm are few and far between in the game, F1 drivers very same too.

Had a small bet on a playoff @5/2.

2 Likes

Threw a tenner ew on rose there. Hes a good man to stay on for a place in a major when the heat is off.

A friend of mine would know a fairly prominent Irish golfer and over a few pints last year he told a few people Brooks is one of the soundest fellas youā€™d meet. He said similar things about Patrick reed. You must remember the media is the only place they can really play mind games because they arenā€™t really in contact with each other on course. A lot of the stuff in the media is purely mind games. I actually enjoy it as it adds an extra dimension to the sport. Also if brooks walks the walk then he can talk to talk.

1 Like

Oh i get it but thereā€™s no need to be a cuntā€¦ I hope his game goes to shite this eve and dj brings it home

Tiger has put together a lovely round today, bodes well for his chances at Augusta in November. A few drives leaked right but his iron play was excellent and putting improving.

I know fuck all about golf but chanced a very modest bet on Bryson e/w in the bookies the other day. The last thing I want is him still in contention forcing me to watch golf into the wee hours

1 Like

I had a small little bet on Cantlay at 200s. Hes capable of going low. I have him and Berger ew from the off.

An shoots 64 when itā€™s all over

2 Likes

Iā€™m revising my winning score prediction to -13. Conditions are better than expected, heavy fog this morning which still hasnā€™t burned off so greens not as dried out, wind a little less than yesterday. Thereā€™s definitely a few low rounds out there. Rory just eagled 16.

Surprising. Reed is supposed to be the most despised cunt on the tour

There is alow score out there for someone. I had a few ew punts on Finau at 25s and Matsiyama at 110s