Golf Betting

:trophy::1st_place_medal::golf::tumbler_glass::bear::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

Great performance from the young buckā€¦

And people say golf is boring and not entertainingā€¦ Get up them stairs

4 Likes

Think keegan did it in his first

1 Like

I could be wrong tho

Few others but donā€™t know if they mean PGA debut only

1 Like

Serious weekend of golf. Highly entertaining. Nerves of Steal from Collin. Very nice profit for the weekend

5 Likes

He was exceptional. Nerves of steel. Simpler the swing the better for those pressure situations. They seem to be doing something seriously right at collegiate level in US with their golf programs.

Can you see McIlroy or Spieth winning another major?

I said 2 years ago I couldnā€™t see speith winning anything againā€¦ You couldnā€™t write Rory off just yet.

Biffo is worth an ew punt this week. He needs a strong finish to come up the FedEx rankings and after his shit show last week Iā€™m sure he would like to take the attention away from that. @38ā€™s

Iā€™ve also backed Kim ew @35ā€™s.hes been tipping away nicely the past few weeks but just not getting that final round right.

2 Likes
1 Like

:light_rail: :light_rail: Choo Chooā€¦

First round down, was hoping to see more from Lowry today. Good solid round from Kim

1 Like

Good 2nd round from the ladsā€¦ The overnight leader to go out yet though

4 Likes

I backed Biffo at 33/1 yesterday based on you recommendation

1 Like

Rose and brookes did not make the cut this week. A good 2nd Rd from speith sees him here for the weekend

Youā€™re some man to pick em

Ah only half way there @Julio_Geordio but good interest for the weekend

1 Like

How do you pick em

Ah a lot of variables tbh, I follow the golf like some lads follow the soccer or horses. Itā€™s harder though I guess obviously as its over 4 days

4 Likes

Have you kept an eye on denny McCarthy since?

Half an eye, heā€™s 2 under here this weekā€¦ Will be interesting to see how he does over the next few monthsā€¦ Couldnā€™t believe he was 27