Golf Betting

Heā€™s 5 under. He was on the 2010 junior Ryder cup team with Spieth and Justin Thomas.

He lost his swing but is probably the best putter out there. If he starts hitting it well heā€™ll win all round him

1 Like

Any podcast recommendations

Eddie pepperal is decent

Sorry was 2 when I saw him last tonight @EstebanSexface, ya I saw that last week or the week before when I was looking up about him. I hadnā€™t known much about him until one of the lads had him backed a few weeks ago. i donā€™t listen to podcasts tbh @maroonandwhite
I think it was yourself who had him backed too, but I canā€™t remember

Only catching up on this evenings proceedings. Was hoping Lowry would have had a better round but Kim is nicely positioned

1 Like

Haboy the kid. Kim for the Faldoā€™s

Cmmmannn Si Woo Kim

Mr Trump knew

Kim on the charge on his back 9 but 3 back

Anything for this weekend @Faldo ?

Sorry chief, have been all over the shop the last few daysā€¦

Going with Day @22ā€™s again this week. Christ heā€™s closeā€¦ Could be this weekā€¦

Simpson @30.'s.hes form has been very good the past few weeks and is very close to sticking the 4 rounds together.

Nice bit of place money last week but what Iā€™m told it should have been a whole lot better. Didnā€™t see the final round but I heard it was a good finish

3 Likes

Very unlucky. Had a shocking front 9. Youā€™re on a rich vein of form!

I fancy Bryson and Rahm personally but have to bow to the better prices and superior knowledge here.

1 Like

Hahaha they are two good picks tooā€¦ Odds probably not great tho

1 Like

1 Like

Hopefully we will see the famous ā€œnappy factorā€ bounce with you as well!

59 for Scottie Scheffler today

Dustin Johnson is 11 under thru 11 holes. Sounds like a pitch and putt course

Dustin eagled the 282 yard par 4 .:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Simple game.

282 yards? Sure your average club player would have a chance on that