Golf Betting

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Not a hope. That green is like glass, would be doing well to hold the ball on it

It was more receptive earlier but as day has gone on its playing totally different as it has dried out.

12th at Augusta is far more difficult than this one. Now there’s a green if you gave me 10 attempts I’d have a hard time landing it.

I reckon I’d get four or five to hold anyway, most Irish golfers have plenty experience of holding the ball up into the breeze in fairness

It’s not all that long so if you hit the target you’d have a chance of holding it with a pw… I’d say if I hit the target twice out of 10 goes I’d be doing very well

I’ve no idea what the gobshite mcginley is raven about all day…

Is Wayne Reilly drunk ?

:ronnyroar:

2 Likes

Bit of interest going into the weekend… Bryson still well in the mix… Bad first 2 days for Rory and Ricky

2 Likes

With the benefit of hindsight and apart from the fucking hubris of it all it was a fucking daft move by Paddy Kelly and the boys to buy this golf course back in the day. A decent club would have business trying to get around it.

Unreal from Thomas

3 Likes

What a shot by Justin Thomas!

Unlucky Biffo

It’s setting up nicely

I saw a segment before the tournament began and they were convinced JT would
never be the same again after doing a @Thomas_Brady that time.

They were just saying what a great touch Bryson had a few holes ago. Touch of an elephant there.

He got taken away in an ambulance during his stag after demanding lads do a ‘power hour’?

2 Likes

Westwood cant putt at all today

Hopefully Thomas sees it out

1 Like