Golf Betting

Door ajar again

And Westwood takes advantageā€¦

Itā€™s the strangest final round of the players I. A long time

It couldnā€™t be much closer with 2 to play. Bryson will probably go for the 18th off the tee

I love that course. 18 is beautiful.

One of the best courseā€™s in golf. That putt from Westwood netting me a nice few extra eurosā€¦

Hup outa that JT :euro::beer::beers::tumbler_glass:

4 Likes

Faldo Faldo Faldo - legend

What a final round by JT

3 Likes

How did Lowry finish up ?

A top 10 finish :clap:

3 Likes

$468k for his weekend.

6 Likes

Delighted for Justin, tough last year for him but played spectacular golf today.

Heā€™s a serious iron player,just a serious golfer really

1 Like

After a nice tidy profit on JT last week Iā€™m going with

Shane Lowry @20s and Ghim @50s.
Lowry normally puts a follow on good week after playing well the week before. He played very solid golf on a tough course last week. Iā€™m expecting he will go close.

Ghim is my outside bet, heā€™s still learning and is a coky little fucker that Iā€™m finding hard to like but nothing fazes him.he had a great week last week and Iā€™m expecting him to continue this weekā€¦

2 Likes

Lowry in the hunt tied fifth, five back. :clap:

Ya heā€™s hurling well. His shot game is something elseā€¦ Chipped in at the last for eagleā€¦ Tomorrow will tell a lot

1 Like

JB looks a bet to nothing there

Just the five bogeys and two doubles for JB today :man_facepalming:t2:

Jones closed it out like a fella that wins a few times a year

1 Like
2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Iā€™m never backing Lowry after his efforts last week. He was in a lovely position on day 3 with the wind up a little which suits him and he shit his pantsā€¦

Anyway this week Iā€™ve gone for two decent price golfers.

Jason Kokrak @45s,heā€™s finished in the top 10 on his last 3 runs and has a win under his belt this season also. Expecting a big week from him this week.

Cameron Smith @33s. He has been shown what heā€™s capable of the last few outings. Heā€™s not far off imoā€¦

Dj @12sā€¦probably the last time this year you will see him at 12s