Golf Betting

Horschel vs Scheffler in the match play final

MacDowell is three back in Costa Rica at the turn, be a good week for him if he can get a top 5 finish

He was going well all week… Didn’t see a bit if the golf today… Glad kuch was bet… Thought Tommy Fleetwood would have won from where he was… He was unlucky by all accounts

it must be windy in Costa Rica so if GMac is going well

Coastal course. He won there in 2019, and won the Mayakoba in Mexico before which is a similar set-up.

This fella is having some week

1 Like

McDowell finishes bogey-bogey, two pars would have done for a playoff. Joel Dahmen wins his first tour event.

This time next week we’ll be in masters week.

Colin morikawa looks big enough on betfair.

Dahmen’s win is a real feel-good story. Lost his mother to cancer in high school. Dropped out of college to try for the pro-tour on the Canadian circuit. Survived testicular cancer, wife working two jobs to support him, best mate quits his job to caddy for him when he makes the full tour; and he finally gets over the line.
A million miles from your typical self-absorbed pro

3 Likes

Best putter will win so. Spieth is putting well these days.

I’m going to try and bet Pauline Roussin-Bouchard if I can find it/she’s playing

2 Likes

Did you do anything this week @Faldo?

On Chappel and Seiffert. Forecast is for the late starters today to get the best of the draw bias

I dis the 3 above. Hadn’t a whole lot of research done but was happy enough to let them off…

Gone blind :man_facepalming:t2:
Thought those were @BruidheanChaorthainn’s

2 Likes

2 solid bets, one outsider

Triple bogey, bogey finish from ancer… All his good work fucked out the window

@Faldo talk to me. I need a few good prospects in the 40/1 - 60/1 category