Golf Betting

You came along licking the lads hole out of nowhere horse.

Itā€™s a fairly simply logic. Patrick read is 40/1 to win it out. He is usually tidy on day one but rarely rips a course apart which a Johnson or Bryson can do. I doubt heā€™ll be too short after day one.

Iā€™d rather see him play Thursday and know heā€™s still in with a chance Friday morning with maybe somebody like Dustin or another big hitter after having a very poor round. You could also have a run away leader your confident will implode creating even more value. Thatā€™s my take on it anyway. I just donā€™t think heā€™ll be much shorter but thereā€™s fair chance heā€™ll be even bigger Friday.

Calm down petal. You get worked up far too easy. Tis only golf.

Ah thatā€™s right, I forgot you were a gowl.

Let that be a lesson to ya.

Why are you melting down? A lad can play himself out of contention on Thursday. I donā€™t think reed will be significantly shorter on Friday. Itā€™s merely my opinion on him. He isnā€™t the type to rip it up in the first round so Iā€™d rather wait and see where he is Friday.

Iā€™m disagreeing with you. Is it so rare these days with lads like Galway mick licking your ring you think itā€™s a meltdown?

Go out and get some fresh air. If Somebody has a slightly different Opinion to you over something so trivial you donā€™t need to go on like this.

Are you insinuating there is something wrong with my mental health you horrible cunt. After all the shit you pulled on here

Lads getting worked up over golf. The end is nigh.
For what itā€™s worth I think Reed is in with a good shout, heā€™s playing well and full of zen.

1 Like

Some fellas need fresh air!

I like Reed too. A lot of the big guns arenā€™t in top form either. I thought spieth was under priced after winning a very weak comp last week. Hard to know with Dustin. Just doesnā€™t seem at it at the moment.

Again. Jesus youā€™re a snide cunt.

And here we have it ā€¦ the lad screaming about mental health all lockdown attacks a lad who had a recent mental health episode resulting in some full on treatmentā€¦ nasty fucker. The whole forum knows why Este was absent - thereā€™s no shame in it, iā€™ve had some counselling myself. This is some nasty shit.

1 Like

Whatā€™s your opinion on Patrick Reedā€™s chances mate?

I detest golf - this is some low shit.

The mods need to sort this or theyā€™ll lose half the forum.

Are you trying to start a row, on a golf thread of all things?

Why do you get so abusive? You must have the shortest fuse on here by far.

Gonna have to go with the obvious and back DJ straight at 8/1

You wonā€™t get the 10 places for an each way bet after they tee off on the Thursday. For me thatā€™s the down side of waiting til the Friday.

1 Like

Hard to see anything else.