Golf Betting

Iā€™m trying to defuse it ā€¦ we all know that the lad was getting treatment over the last month or so.

Is it that obvious ? His form is brutal but then again he could turn it into a procession. I think of the top 6 or 7 Thomas comes in with the best form.

I wasnā€™t aware of that but if itā€™s true my best wishes to him.

Iā€™d say Spieth would be on a par with Thomas.

If he was, this is hardly the place for him.

The ten places imo is rubbish. Itā€™s a gimmick by the bookies to draw you in. They suppress the win price and offer you extra places. Iā€™d rather the bigger win price for tournament winner but thatā€™s just me. As I said bubba is 120s to win. Heā€™s 50s with pp. thatā€™s not fair.

AGreed - iā€™ve told him to log out for a few months.

DJ doesnā€™t look very focused of late, he has a history of losing interest for extended periods.

Its all about scrambling around Augusta and short game. Spieth, Thomas and Reed are very good exponents of this part of the game but at 3 times the price Reid is the value and has done it before and arguably has better short game of the 3.

1 Like

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy Would yere man Rory have any chance this week?

1 Like

Indeed but the fucker seems to be able to just hit top gear for the majors and as someone mentioned could easily turn it into a procession.

1 Like

My thoughts on spieth is heā€™s underpriced after last weeks win.

Like a horse going from a group one to a listed race and now he has to step up in class again. His driving is still very shakey.

Patrick Reed has never won a tournament when shooting 70+ on Thursday. He has always shot in the 60s in round one.

Waiting until Friday to back him on any of these occasions would have been a bad call as he would have been shorter than his ante post price.

1 Like

That menu is all over the shop, you couldnā€™t back him in that state of mind

2 Likes

Victor Hovland (Faldo)
Collin Morikawa (Faldo)
Patrick Reed
Corey Conners
Si Woo Kim

Are my 5 against the field. Iā€™d normally pick 3 or 4 but couldnā€™t split Conners and Kim. Anyway with amount of places on offer why not.

No.

Heā€™s a busted flush. Heā€™ll spend the weekend whacking it out of bushes.

Pigs in a blanket is a bit edgy.

A subtle nod to BLM

1 Like

Heā€™s only won one major.

In many majors heā€™s not even a factor after round one.

When he won one in 2019 it was Friday when he made his move. Thatā€™s just the way I look at it.

I think Conners could go well.

1 Like