Golf Betting

This has come in handy.

The father had a fall on the golf course before Christmas. Damaged his ribs, and has been pretty much housebound since. Heā€™s recovering now, but I suppose at 77 these things take time. Canā€™t go walking, golfing, tipping round on the land.

Anyway, he was messaging about Power earlier and I said he was the 10th Irishman to get in top 50. Heā€™s been messaging me for the last half hour. He has 9 of them but canā€™t figure out the last one. Iā€™d say itā€™s actually giving the man something to do for the day. Heā€™s so desperate, he just messaged me saying ā€œhardly Paul Dunneā€.

Thank you David Feherty.

4 Likes

I had never heard of David Feherty

:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:

I think the father is just making up names now. Is it David Jones he asks.

Does a lot of TV stuffā€¦ You would know his voice

So far the auld lad has said
Walton
Darcy
Dunne
Poland
Owens
O Connor Jr
Jones
Higgins
Hoey

He will kick himself.

He played in 91 Ryder Cup I think. Heā€™s more American than Irish at this stage.

, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ah he got it in the end. Sure it kept him entertained for a while. Heā€™d the golf taped from last night so didnā€™t look at the phone this morning and watched it back :rofl:

He did. And Dunhill captain when we won it in 90

1 Like

Ah fair play to him

Lowry played himself out of contention this morning.

While over in the states Seamus power is forth just two shots behind.

Could be a great night ahead.

Francisco and schaf this week for me.solid start.high scoring

Did you listen to Adam Scott on the no laying up podcast?

I havenā€™t listen to anything since I went into hospital few weeks agoā€¦out yesterday thank godā€¦no what was he saying.he played well last week

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

What did he say anyway?

Luke List might have a shot at winning this outright

Delighted for List.

Missed putts he shouldnā€™t have in final Rd, heā€™s a long time knocking on the door